The Caddx Nebula Pro Vista Kit 720p/120fps Low Latency HD Digital FPV System is the next generation Vista set with new and improved Nebula Pro camera.
The Caddx Nebula Pro Digital FPV Camera Kit is another advanced video transmission module by Caddx and fully authorized by DJI that supports a 5.8GHz digital video signal and 720p 120fps image transmission. The Caddx Nebula Pro with Vista is designed for FPV drones and it can be used with DJI FPV Goggles, which provide digital high-definition picture and a transmission range up to 4km. The Vista system allows up to eight drones to fly simultaneously. Each operator has an exclusive channel, which helps reduce cross-interference and provides an optimal racing experience.
User can wirelessly connect their Vista Kit to the DJI FPV Remote Controller and DJI FPV Goggles without having to purchase additional receivers, as well mount on racing drones!
- Lightweight digital image transmission combination
- Stable and clear HD video
- 720p 120fps, 32ms/4km
- 8 channels, 8 drones
- Embedded Remote Controller Receiver
- Model: Vista Kit (Nebula Pro)
- Weight: Camera included: 27g/Antenna:2.5g
- Vista Kit: 30x29x13mm
- Camera: 19x19x20mm
- Coaxial Cable:80mm/120mm
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Transmitter Power(EIRP): FCC/SRRC/MIC: <30dBm, CE: <14dBm
- Min. Latency (end-to-end):
- Low Latency 720p 120fps: 12-28ms
- High Quality Mode: 720p 60fps: 30-40ms
- Max. Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: 4km, CE: 0.7km
- I/O Interface: USB-C,IPEX,3-in-1 Port
- Supported Flight Control System: F3,F4,F7
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F (0℃ ~40℃)
- Input Power: 7.4-26.4V
- Power output: 25mW/200mW/500mW/700mW
- Hardware included:Vista/Nebula nano/Coaxial cable/Antenna
- Goggles: work with DJI goggles
- Camera:Sensor: 1/3''CMOS
- Lens: 2.1mm,f/2.1
- Shutter: Rolling shutter
- FOV: 150°[D],122°[H],93°[V]
- 1 x Caddx Nebula Pro Vista Kit 720p/120fps Low Latency HD Digital FPV System
HAM license is required for operation on HAM channels, and HAM power levels! The VTX ships with only legal channels enabled, please consult the manual on unlocking procedure.