Whether skillful pilots or new beginners, Cetus X FPV Kit, as the advanced 2S power whoop bundle, is a completely primary choice to reach a higher stage. From its unparalleled control to its exciting flying that has you immersed your experience through every FPV flight, there is simply nothing like Cetus X FPV Kit. With the combination of Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter, LiteRadio 3 Radio Transmitter, and VR03 FPV Goggles, get ready for the next level.
- Nothing quite beats the experience of flying Cetus X with an enhanced propulsion system, and longer radio and video transmission. With a very functional and potential remote controller and FPV goggles, pilots can unlock more accomplishments to the next level.
- The Betaflight FC comes with the most popular firmware in the FPV community. Beginners are able to learn and understand more about FPV, which is an essential way to get drone experience.
- Classical white design inherited from Cetus Series and made of PA12 material, the Cetus X frame has an excellent impact resistance in drop & impact and reduces the risk of damage, giving you more peace of mind.
- The 360° protection of the whoop frame ensures safe flights both indoors and outdoors. Meanwhile, the FPV camera supports 0°-40° adjustable degrees, which provides different views for pilots.
- LiteRadio 3 reserves a nano bay that supports the external TX module for the compatibility of more quadcopters. And the VR03 FPV goggles which are newly added a Micro SD card slot to save the video with DVR recording, support most Analog VTXs in the market.
- The quadcopter, radio transmitter, FPV goggles, and all of the accessories are packed in an EVA portable storage bag. It is convenient to carry outside and better to protect the equipment.
- Item: Cetus X FPV Kit
- Weight: 55g
- Wheelbase: 95mm
- FC: F4 1S 12A FC
- Motors: 1103 11000KV Motor
- Props: Gemfan 2020 4-Blades Props
- Camera: C04 FPV Camera (Caddx Nano Ant Camera/Runcam Nano 4)
- Camera Adjustable Angle: 0°-40°
- Receiver Protocol: ELRS 2.4G (Betaflight)/Frsky D8 (Cetus)
- VTX: M04 25-400mW VTX
- Quadcopter: Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter
- Transmitter: LiteRadio 3 Radio Transmitter
- Goggles: VR03 FPV Goggles
- Battery: 2*BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery
- Flight time: 5 mins
Powerful Propulsion System
Equipped with 1103 11000KV Brushless Motor and Gemfan 2020 4-blade props, Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter delivers powerful propulsion, making it a 2S power whoop drone with some real punch to it. Besides, the whole quadcopter is light and durable enough, offering pilots a high-efficiency flight experience.
Recording Every Flight Moment
Newly developed by BETAFPV, and based on VR02 FPV Goggles, the VR03 FPV Goggles take features of VR02 and come with a DVR recording function. Pilots can enjoy the playback saved through the goggles or export the videos by Micro SD card. This exciting function allows pilots to catch the memorably breathtaking moment, greatly heightening the FPV flying experience.
Improved Video Transmission
Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter comes with M04 25-400mW VTX and C04 FPV camera. M04 25-450mW VTX features a lightweight and adjustable output power for longer distance flying. Combining this VTX and the excellent radio link ExpressLRS 2.4G, pilots can fly whoop drones longer to explore more possibilities and have fun. In addition, C04 FPV camera (based on Caddx Nano Ant Camera/Runcam Nano 4) shows a better quality in FPV flight compared with C02 FPV camera.
LiteRadio 3 Radio Transmitter
This transmitter features an ergonomically designed handle and has superb performance in its working time, a newly updated gimbal. Besides, this version supports BETAFPV Configurator, which is a utility designed to simply update, configure, and tune the radio controller. Experience the thrill of total immersion with unrivaled control and capture the world around you.
FPV Simulator Supported
First time flying a quadcopter? You can learn and practice flying a quadcopter through an FPV simulator before real flying. LiteRadio 3 is available to play FPV simulators like DRL/DCL/Uncrashed/Liftoff. More convenient for practicing and charging at the same time. Here is the display of Liftoff. Download Liftoff here.
Various Modes, Accessible to All
Cetus X supports Angle/Horizon/Air Modes, which can satisfy the different needs of pilots and adapt to various flight environments. When the quadcopter falls to the ground and upside down, you can activate turtle mode by LiteRadio 3 transmitter to flip it over and resume flying. Whether you're a seasoned FPV pilot or a complete beginner, the Cetus X FPV Kit helps anyone fly confidently from day one.
BETAFPV Cetus Series
BETAFPV Cetus Series has been very popular since its release in 2021 and become the primary FPV choice for new beginners. Whether propulsion system, radio transmitter, VTX range, or other functions, BETAFPV never stops step to make the product better. From the initial Cetus to Cetus X so far, Cetus Series always satisfies customers' needs no matter new beginners or seasoned pilots.
- For more info and instructions, please check the User Manual for Cetus X FPV Kit.
- Please DO NOT configure ESC or Motor settings on the Betaflight configurator.
- The VR03 FPV goggles do not include a Micro SD card. You should prepare it before using the DVR recording function.=
- 1 * Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter (Betaflight Firmware, ELRS 2.4G Receiver)
- 1 * LiteRadio 3 Transmitter (ELRS 2.4G)
- 1 * BETAFPV VR03 FPV Goggles
- 4 * BT2.0 450 mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- 1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 1 * USB Charging Cable (Type-C)
- 1 * Type-C to FC Adapter
- 1 * Prop Removal Tool
- 4 * Gemfan 2020 4-Blades Prop (Spare Set)
- 1 * Portable Storage Bag