Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter is a 2S power whoop drone and a primary choice for beginners who want to get advanced flight skills. It features a stronger propulsion system for a speedier and more violent flight, which is capable of performing diverse freestyle tricks. Equipped with M04 400mW VTX and C04 FPV camera that is optimized for longer radio and video transmission. Meanwhile, it supports the Betaflight configurator which is a popular application to configure RC aircraft.
- An excellent preference for beginners to get advanced level. Cetus X brushless Quadcopter is proud of its lightning speed with rapid startup due to its stronger propulsion system.
- Build-in ExpressLRS 2.4G receiver that is the most popular radio link, low latency, and far controlling range are possible. Pilots can not only enjoy the flight indoors but also explore the scenery outdoor.
- Featuring M04 400mW VTX, C04 FPV camera (based on Caddx Nano Ant Camera or Runcam Nano 4), and 2*BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C battery for longer radio and video transmission and flight endurance, Cetus X brushless quadcopter allows beginners to gain more achievements in FPV flight.
- Flying a drone expertly is the first step to being a drone master and the next is to set up. With the support of Betaflight configurator, beginners are able to learn flight controller settings, which is an essential way to get drone experience.
- Classical white design inherited from Cetus Series and made of PA12 material, Cetus X frame has an excellent impact resistance in drop & impact. The 360° protection of the whoop frame ensures safe flights both indoors and outdoors. Meanwhile, the FPV camera supports 0°-40° adjustable degrees, which provides different views for pilots.
- Item: Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter
- Weight: 55g
- Wheelbase: 95mm
- FC: F4 1S 12A FC V2.2 (ELRS 2.4G)
- Motors: 1103 11000KV Motor
- Props: Gemfan 2020 4-Blades Props
- Camera: C04 FPV Camera (Caddx Nano Ant Camera/Runcam Nano 4)
- Camera Adjustable Angle: 0°-40°
- Receiver Protocol: ELRS 2.4G
- VTX: M04 25-400mW VTX
- Battery: 2*BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery
- Flight time: 5 mins
Improved Video Transmission
Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter comes with M04 25-450mW VTX and C04 FPV camera. M04 25-450mW VTX features a lightweight and adjustable output power for longer distance flying. Combining this VTX and the excellent radio link ExpressLRS 2.4G, pilots can fly whoop drones longer to explore more possibilities and fun. In addition, C04 FPV camera (based on Caddx Nano Ant Camera/Runcam Nano 4) shows a better quality in FPV flight compared with C02 FPV camera.
Powerful Propulsion System
Equipped with 1103 11000KV Brushless Motor and Gemfan 2020 4-blade props. 1103 motors are designed for 2S quadcopters with incredible power, smooth and quiet operation, and light enough. Besides, Cetus X quadcopter adopts 2020 4-blade props, which are lighter and durable enough, offering pilots a high-efficiency flight experience.
Primary Choice for Next Level
Cetus X Brushless Quaducopter Betaflight FC version supports configuring on Betaflight configurator. It is a primary choice for beginners who start to learn drone configuring, which helps beginners to get advanced level. With the Betaflight configurator, you can calibrate accelerometer, custom OSD content, adjust the video transmitter and etc.
Note: Please DO NOT configure ESC or Motor settings on Betaflight configurator.
F4 1S 12A FC V2.2
F4 1S 12A FC board with version V2.2 is first used on Cetus X BNF drone. Here is the specification of the F4 1S 12A FC (ELRS) V2.2.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: BMI270 (SPI connection)
- Firmware version: betaflight_4.3.1_BETAFPVF4SX1280
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: SPI ELRS 2.4G Receiver
- Motor Pin Connector: 1.25mm Header Pins
- Mounting Hole Size: 26mm x 26mm (suitable for whoop pattern mounting hole)
- USB Port: SH1.0 4-Pin
- Built-in ESC with 12A continuous and peak 25A current
- ESC input voltage: 1S-2S
- ESC firmware: C_X_30_REV16_7_20220802.hex for BB51 BLHeli_S hardware
- Signal support: D-shot150, D- shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
As you know, the yaw axis will be not working anymore on ICM20689 gyrometer some times. Listening to pilot's feedback, working with the developer on Betaflight, contacting with the FAE on TDK. But until now, not solved. So we update the gyro to BOSH BMI270 since V2.2 version. Also, all the Betaflight FC boards will update the gyrometer to BOSH BMI270 or TDK ICM42688 following.
Pay attention, ONLY the newest Betaflight firmware 4.3.1 start to support this BMI270 gyrometer or ICM42688. Please check the below link to download the firmware.
Note: If your FC board has the yaw axis issue unfortunately, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for a replacement. Order list and a short video for this issue would be appreciated.
The BLHeli_S firmware could support the BB51 hardware now. This V2.2 board is powered by BB51 hardware. If you want to setup the ESC specification, please update to the newest BLHeliSuite-16714902a first.
Note: BetaFlight Configurator, BLHeli Configurator, Bluejay Configurator are invalid for the BB51 ESC now.
- Radio Transmitter: LiteRadio3, LiteRadio 2 SE
- Goggles: VR02 FPV Goggles
- Battery: BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery
- Props: Gemfan 2020 4-Blade Propellers
- ExpressLRS 2.4G is the most popular radio link now. Know more about ExpressLRS here.
- Please DO NOT change the ESC or Motor settings on Betaflight configurator, BLHeli Configurator, or Bluejay Configurator, otherwise, the FC will be invalid. Please download and run the latest BLHeliSuite-16714902a for setup.
- The frame and props are visible when the camera's angle is 0°. Adjust it to about 25°, then the frame and props are invisible when flying.
- Click to download the CLI dump file for Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter.
- Click to download the Manual for Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter.
- Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter should work with two 1S batteries. Do not recommend using different brand batteries. Highly recommend the original batteries BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery.
- Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter is similar to Meteor85 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (2S) in many ways. For flying maneuverability and more battery choices, Meteor85 is a good alternative choice.
- 1 * Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter - ELRS 2.4GHz
- 1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 2 * BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery
- 1 * Phillips Screwdriver
- 1 * Prop Removal Tool
- 1 * Type-C Adapter
- 4 * Gemfan 2020 4-Blades Props