The Aquila16 brushless quadcopter is a more advanced choice for beginners. It's an inverted quadcopter with a modular aerodynamic design. Fly for up to 8 mins, covering a maximum distance of 200 meters. Enjoy stable hovering and enhanced frame protection, allowing for consistent flight practice and better control. Accelerate your FPV learning curve and become a pro sooner with it.
Related Product: The Aquila16 Exclusive Battery
Fly Further, Fly Longer
With an impressive 8 mins flight time, you can enjoy endless practice sessions and a flight distance of up to 200m indoors or outdoors. Enjoy uninterrupted flights, enabling you to concentrate on refining your piloting skills. The kit features a high-power, low-latency 350mW video transmission system, guaranteeing real-time video transmission with stable signals up to 200 meters. Say goodbye to lag and immerse yourself in the thrill of the flight.
Auxiliary Flight Function
The Aquila16 FPV Kit excels in hover capability for assisted flight, ensuring safe and effortless flight for worry-free learning. Built-in highly precise barometer to detect the height, it benefits from great stability due to its position hold mode, and auto-hovering, which enables the drone to stay at the current height. This function guarantees emergency landing in situations of lost control or low battery. Meanwhile, its stable flight characteristics allow for capturing stunning footage with utmost precision using the VR03 FPV Goggles. Experience an immense amount of enjoyment and ease of flight.
Note: The position hold function is only available in N mode.
Designed to Make Flying Easier
Every aspect of its design embodies making flying easier for beginner-friendly. The inclusion of an inverted duct system enhances thrust and stability, enabling the drone to achieve superior flight performance with precision. The fixed configuration port and modular battery minimize redundancy designs, making installation simple and hassle-free. The duct guard design ensures safe flights by protecting the propellers, equipped to handle unexpected obstacles.
The receiver binding needs to power up 3 times and the battery's first power-up may result in a tight fit, requiring a certain technique for insertion and removal, please refer to this video.
Fly Indoor and Outdoor
The Aquila16 FPV Kit provides an exhilarating flying experience for all, regardless of age or skill level. The durable construction guarantees lasting performance, while intuitive controls offer precise maneuverability, ensuring a worry-free indoor and outdoor flying experience while capturing breathtaking moments with a high-quality camera and enjoying the thrill of real-time FPV. Effortless setup allows you to fully immerse yourself in the sheer joy of flight, unlocking boundless creative possibilities.
Various Modes, Accessible to All
The Aquila16 Brushless Quadcopter offers N/S/M 3 flight modes and supports 3 different speeds with SLOW/MID/FAST. With Turtle Mode, no burden to fly away, and there is no need to walk away to correct the position manually to flip it over and resume flying when the quadcopter falls to the ground and upside down. Whether you're a seasoned FPV pilot or a complete beginner, the Aquila16 FPV Kit empowers everyone to fly confidently from day one.
Below is the table for the different speeds under N modes maximum throttle.SLOW : 1.25m/s
The Aquila16 FPV Kit comes with a default 1100mAh battery, ideal for beginners seeking a smooth flying experience in N/S mode. However, for those looking to advance their freestyle and racing flight skills in M Mode, the 650mAh version battery is more suitable, it needs to be purchased separately.
- Download the Manual for the Aquila16 FPV Kit.
- There is a risk of battery detachment during severe crashes.
- Camera angle adjustment: The canopy is fixed, and the camera angle can be adjusted by loosening or tightening the screws on both sides.
- ExpressLRS is the popular radio link now. Know more about ExpressLRS here.
- The Aquila16 FPV Kit excels in hover capability for assisted flight, ensuring safe and effortless flight for worry-free learning.
- Built with durable PA12 material, the Aquila16 frame has excellent impact resistance in drop & impact and reduces the risk of damage, providing you more peace learning of mind.
- With a 1100mAh battery, it offers a flight time of 8 minutes and a maximum flight distance of 200 meters. For those seeking advanced flight modes like freestyle or racing, opting for a 650 battery is recommended.
- This kit offers 3 fly and speed modes, catering from novice to pro and gradually unlocking advanced skills, all in one kit.
- Item: Aquila16 FPV Kit
- Battery: Aquila16 Special Battery|1100mAh (Default), 650mAh (Optional)
- Camera: C02
- Camera Angle Adjustment: 15°-30°
- Charger Used: BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester V2
- Flight Controller: Aquila16 V1.0
- Flight Modes: N/S/M Mode
- Flight Time(4.35V-3.4V): 8 mins
- Frame Material: Black PA12
- Motors: 1102|18000KV
- Power Connector: BT2.0 Connector
- Propellers: Beta-45mm 3-Blades Props
- Receiver: Serial ELRS 2.4G 3.0 Version
- Receiver Binding: Power up 3 times
- Video Transmitter(VTX): Aquila 25-350mW VTX
- VTX Power and Range: 25mW (Range:80m), 350mW (Range:200m)
- Wheelbase: 86mm
- Weight(Without Battery): 47.1g
- Takeoff Weight(With 1100mAh Battery): 72.5g
- 1 * Aquila16 Brushless Quadcopter
- 4 * Beta-45mm 3-Blades Props (Spare Set)
- 2 * Aquila16 Exclusive Battery|1100mAh
- 2 * Charging Adapter Cable
- 1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester V2
- 1 * 4Pin Adapter Cable
- 1 * Cross Screwdriver
- 1 * Exclusive Screw Set (Spare)
- 1 * Prop Removal Tool
- 1 * USB Type-C Adapter Board (Used in connection with the 4Pin adapter cable for FC to configuration)