Ever wanted to try Digital FPV on the smallest possible whoop size quad?
iFlight put the Caddx Vista and the new Caddx Nebula cam on one of our new 2inch whoop frames,
then did some tuning and tried to find the optimal ratio between weight and power, to get the perfect balance between flight time, efficiency, and power!
- 84.5 grams (without battery)
- Butter smooth XING 1303，more torque and efficiency with longer flight times compared to 1105 motors
- Ducts to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
- iFlight Albatross 5.8G light antenna upgrade (included)
- iFlight Albatross 900mhz light micro antenna upgrade (included with every Crossfire Nano RX)
Alpha A85 HD BNF Specs:
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop F4 AIO Board
- XING 1303 FPV Micro Motor
- Wheelbase: 85mm
- Body size: 125*125mm
- Ducted propeller size: 2 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 14mm
- Weight: 84.5g (without battery)
- Flight time: 5-7 min cruising (4S 450mAh)
Alpha A85 HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts:
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Alpha 85mm Frame
- 1x Caddx Polar Nano Digital HD System Kit
- 1x Albatross LHCP ipex 5.8g light antenna
- 2sets HQ 2 inch 4-blades (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO:
- Mounting pattern：25.5*25.5mm/φ3mm
- BEC output：5V 2A/10V 2A
- INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
- Constant current：20A，25A（Burst）
- Current sensor：yes
- ESC Telemetry：no
- ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
Additional Suggested Parts:
- DJI HD FPV Goggles
- Radio Controller
- Battery 4S 450mAh
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver,
but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system.
If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.
"Reflashed your drone but didn't backup the setup? Messed up the whole tune and want our factory tune back?
No need to worry! All Factory Dumps and Wiring Diagrams can be found on our Google Drive: LINK"