Welcome the latest and greatest from AIKON the Aikon AK32 55A 4IN1 ESC the newest edition to the FPV drone racers and FPV freestylers arsenal. The AK32 55A is a new generation ESC that uses a variety of bleeding edge technologies in hardware and firmware all packed into the a 30x30 layout. If you want the best for your freestyle or racing quad, then look no further than get your AIKON AK32 55A today!
- New BLHeli_32 code base
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Voltage/Current sensing
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry (Voltage and RPMs only, no current)
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
- Battery: 3-6s
- Constant Current: 55A
- Burst Current: 70A (10s)
- BEC: 5v 2A
- Telemetry: Yes
- Current Sensory: Yes
- Current Sensor Scale: 210
- Mount Hole: 30.5*30.5mm
- Firmware: BLHeli32
- MCU: STM32 F0
- Weight (with-out wire): 18.5g
- 1X ikon AK32 55A 4in1 6S ESC
- 4X Gummies
- 1X Power/Ground wire
- 1X ESC cable
Other top rated products
- UMMAGAWD HEX SERIES 2306 1777KV4.7 star rating(3)
- Tiny TALON Stack 16x16 F7 Stack...0.0 star rating(0)
- FXT FX108 USB 5V-9V Boost...5.0 star rating(1)
- Pyrowire 3oz. PCB by Pyrodrone...5.0 star rating(3)
- NewBeeDrone 2306-1750KV Smoov...5.0 star rating(2)
- FrSky R9MM OTA SBUS Long Range...4.8 star rating(12)
- Hyperlite F3LX True-X Racing...4.8 star rating(5)
- HYPERLOW AIRSHOT5.0 star rating(3)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
So far so good, the pads were easy to solder to, and the battery pads are massive, so it should be fairly easy for a beginner to solder to as well provided you use enough heat of course. I used a 1000uf 35v capacitor instead of the included 470uf to try and take as much noise out of the system. ALSO, they put enough thermal paste / thermal tape on ALL the mosfets, and the heatsink is functional! Flashing firmware with blheli 32 is very easy too. Think it's safe to say this is going to be my new go to ESC, and I hope it's as bulletproof as I've read about! Super fast shipping as always from Pyro too!
The heatsink is an added bonus, which helps with additional cooling, looks great, and may provide minor EM shielding. Besides the minor QA issue I ran into, it's a 4/5 stars as there should be 2 small through-holes or the battery solder tab section to be made a little larger to support the included capacitor and or if you want to solder multiple wires to support an HV VTX or dual battery plugs for those long range builds.
When soldering, make sure to not to have any wires touch the edge of the heatsink as it is conductive.