TBS is stepping up the Long Range / UHF game, with no competition in sight! With the TBS Crossfire Nano RX we condense
2 years of engineering experience, listening to our customer requirements, and pushing ourselves to the maximum (or in this case, the minimum!).
The end result is a full range receiver, at the smallest size of any receiver in the industry (yes, it's smaller than the XM+).
- Weight: 0.5g (receiver only)
- Size: 11mm x 18mm
- Requires: Firmware V2.24
- 1x TBS Crossfire Nano Receiver
- 1x TBS Crossfire micro receiver antenna
- 1x Spare shrink tube 6x 30awg silicon connection wires (2 black, 2 red, 1 white, 1 yellow) 1 x pin header 1x4
Other top rated products
- Route Package Protection4.9 star rating(212)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX Special...5.0 star rating(200)
- Gemfan 51466x3 Hurricane Durable...4.9 star rating(57)
- M3 Knurled Aluminum Stand Off4.9 star rating(66)
- 2MM THREADED M3 ANODIZED STACK...4.9 star rating(49)
- GEMFAN 3016-3 PROPS - (2CW + 2CCW)4.9 star rating(52)
- TBS UNIFY PRO32 NANO 5G84.9 star rating(110)
- Gemfan Hurricane 51433-3...4.9 star rating(67)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
The only receivers I use
If you don’t know by now then there’s something wrong with you.