VAS XFire Pro 915mhz Antenna For Crossfire Receivers
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 87B-7559
No longer do you need to make a compromise when choosing a receiver antenna for your TBS Crossfire receivers. The XFire Pro is a professional performance antenna that does it all without compromise. Despite the small size at only 2.5” in length (less than half the length of the Immortal T), the XFire Pro is a long range receiver antenna that is not only cross-polarized to eliminate polarization loss, but also has no nulls so you never have to worry about your signal dropping out due to antenna orientation. The XFire Pro can be mounted via its cable or just with a bolt or zip tie through one of the antennas 4 mounting holes. The Ultra-flex version adds even more durability to the antenna by being able to be bent to an extreme radius before damage results.
Polarization: cross polarized linear
Weight: ~1 gram including cable
Other top rated products
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX FPV LONG...4.96774 star rating(31)
- TBS UNIFY PRO32 NANO 5G85.0 star rating(23)
- DJI FPV Goggles Sponge Foam Padding4.8 star rating(15)
- FrSky R-XSR S.Bus/CPPM 8/16...4.95 star rating(20)
- FrSky XM+ SBUS 2.4GHz Mini Receiver5.0 star rating(8)
- GEMFAN 3016-3 PROPS - (2CW + 2CCW)5.0 star rating(4)
- Hyperlite 2207.5 E-SERIES...5.0 star rating(13)
- 2MM THREADED M3 ANODIZED STACK...5.0 star rating(3)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
On paper, this has no null AND has more sensitivity than the Immortal-T. But if you can't find a good, open spot to install it and the product doesn't want to stay in 1 piece, then in actual practice it is proving to be difficult in seeing it's value.