After extensive market research and integration of user demands, introducing the Walksnail Avatar HD Goggles X!
The Walksnail Avatar HD Goggles X stands to revolutionize the world of FPV goggles, boasting a long list of new features and improvements over its predecessor. The Avatar Goggles X is competing for the title of the most versatile FPV Goggles, with support for Walksnail, Analog, and even HDZero, all at a lower price!
The X in Walksnail Avatar HD Goggles X, means infinite possibilities, as Walksnail has designed this goggle for long-term use. Where the upper part of the goggles is removable, making sure the receiving module can be replaced so that you can maintain the latest technology without replacing the goggles every year. The goggles are designed to be lightweight, mini, small, and carry 50° FOV, making more comfortable for pilots while giving them a more immersive FPV experience.
- Weight 290g
- 2 to-6 diopter
- FOV 50°
- Lenses can be replaced
- Front cover DIY
- Infrared Sensing
- Sharing mode
- HDMI input
- Replace VRX
- HDMI output
- Built-in Gyro (in development)
- AV in
- Built-in Bluetooth Wi-Fi module (in development）
Preface About Goggles X
Since the Walksnail Avatar Birth, Walksnail has always been constantly collecting market's feedback and suggestions. In the new generation of research and development, we fully consider each function for customers, like HDMI input and CVBS input (AV IN interface).
Meanwhile, we have also optimized a wider pupil adjustment range, improved optical clarity, suitable for different people's face shapes, and Walksnail are committed to developing an app that supports wireless firmware updates, FC adjustment, social media sharing, without cumbersome computer operations.
In order to reduce the user's cost of HD system, we designed the upper part of the goggles to be removable make sure the receiving module can be replaced, so that you can maintain the latest without replacing the goggles every year.
- The Avatar HD system utilizes industry-leading H.265 encoding technology to provide 1080p/100FPS FPV video quality with low latency, providing an immersive and responsive experience.
- The goggles have an AV IN interface and support analog signals, supporting a versatile solution for FPV pilots.
- The HDMI input expands the range of devices that can be used with the goggles, providing more flexibility and convenience. The HDMI OUT interface can be connected to other display devices to share your flight footage with pilots in real-time.
- The front cover of the goggles can be removed and replaced with new antenna, replacing the two antennas located under the goggles, which provides pilots with more options to optimize their FPV experience.
- The cover above the goggles can be opened for easy replacement of new receiver modules, providing pilots with a cost-effective way to upgrade their goggles. Meanwhile, we are developing the next-generation receiving module, which can achieve a breakthrough in flight distance, expected to reach 20 kilometers, and develop a sustainable development strategy.
- The front cover of the goggles adds a light function, add a touch of style to your gear.
- 100% optical improvement, experience a clearer picture.
- Adjustable from +2.0 to -6.0 via diopter knob to personalize the viewing experience and easily go glasses-free.
- The goggles use infrared sensing technology to provide pilots with a convenient and energy-efficient way to turn the screen on and off without manually pressing any buttons. This feature helping to extend the life of the screen.
- The front cover of the goggles can be DIY, allowing pilots to use their imagination to customize interesting looks for the goggles.
- The goggles feature wide foam to provide pilots with a comfortable and secure fit regardless of different facial features, fits the face to reduce light leakage.
- The goggles are designed to be lightweight, mini, small, and carry 50°FOV, making them more comfortable for pilots while giving them a more immersive FPV experience.
- The goggles have built-in gyro hardware, which can be used to develop Fixed-wing, RC cars and other scenarios.
- The built-in Bluetooth Wi-Fi module allows pilots to connect their goggles to an app and access a range of features, including sharing their FPV experience on social media, wireless upgrading firmware, map mode for locating the drone, and live viewing goggles screen. This feature is around the corner.
- Communication Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Transmitter Power(EIRP): FCC:<30dBm; CE:<14dBm; SRRC:<20dBm; MIC:<25dBm
- I/O Interface: HDMI Out, HDMI Input, 5Pin 3.5mm Audio Port, DC5.5*2.1mm Port,
- Micro SD Card Slot
- Transmission Resolution: 1080p 100fps, 1080p 60fps, 720p 100fps, 720p 60fps
- Code Rate: Max 50 Mbps
- Min. Latency: Average 22ms
- Average Gain: 2dBi
- Polarization: LHCP
- Transmission Distance: ＞4km
- Channel: 8
- Screen Resolution: 1920x1080/100Hz
- Screen Material: OLED
- IPD Mechanical Range: 54mm-74mm
- Adjustable Focus Range: ＋2.0 to－6.0 Diopter
- FOV: 50°
- Power Input: 7-26V(2S-6S)
- SD card: Support 256G
- System: Avatar HD system
- Foam material: PU
- Built-in WIFI: Yes
- Built-in Gyro: Yes
- Built-in Bluetooth: Yes
- 1x Walksnail Avatar HD Goggles X
- 1x Goggle Foam (PU)
- 1x Lens cleaning cloth
- 1x XT60 to DC 5.5x2.1mm power cord
- 1x Storage Box