The design concept of Nanofly16 quad is lightweight, small in size, has good hand feels, and is suitable for a variety of flight scenarios FPV traversing aircraft. Obviously, it exceeded the design specifications. We designed a 1.5mm carbon fiber body with a 3D-printed upper shell for the Nanofly16. The fuselage has high strength and is very crash-resistant. We did a lot of tests and selected the Ant lens with better effect, which has a better imaging effect and less wide-angle distortion. We developed a 0803-19000KV strong magnetic motor with 40mm propellers, it has strong power and smooth throttle, which is very suitable for flying freestyle.
Nanofly16 has an ultra-light body weight with the latest 1S 380mAh high-voltage battery. The take-off weight of a drone is only 38.0g, and the flight time is 4.5 minutes. Equipped with a 3D printed battery holder, it is convenient and quick to replace the battery.
The most important thing is that Nanofly16 is very quiet to fly, like a dragonfly, you can both fly it at home and freestyle in the yard and even set up a few gantries for racing practice. Trust me, you'll love this small, portable, and quiet mini FPV drone after you fly it.
- 1.6-inch tiny size & lightweight, just 28.0g
- Includes a full set of high-quality 3D printed parts for a superior flying experience
- It is equipped with a new F411-1S AIO/250mW/ELR Flight controller. Reliable & stable and easy to use.
- Ant camera with a high-quality image. Clear and clean.
- With a new 1S 380mAh battery with plenty of power output
- The latest light 0803 - 19000KV motor is matched with 40 mm-2 propellers proving maximum power and efficiency
- It is quiet, like a dragonfly， suitable for both indoors and outdoors.
- Suitable for both freestyle and racing.
- Brand Name: Sub250
- Model: Nanofly16
- Frame: NF16
- Wheelbase size: 77mm
- Arm thickness: 1.5mm
- Motor: M1 0803-19000KV
- Weight：28.0g (ELRS)
- Camera: Ant
- IMU： ICM20689(SPI)
- ESC: BLheli_S 4IN1 5A ESC
- VTX: VTX 5.8G 250mW
- Propeller: HQ 40mm-2
- OSD：BetaFlight OSD w/AT7456E chip
- Antenna: UFL 5.8G stick VTX antenna
- Flight Controller: F411-1S AIO/250mW/ELRS
- Receiver Version: ELRS 2.4G \ TBS 915 Mhz
- Battery: Recommend 380mAh 1S 90C LiHV battery(Not include)
- Flight Time：4 minutes and 45 seconds flight time with Sub250 latest 1S 380 mAh
- 1 x Sub250 Nanofly16 1S 1.6'' Analog Micro BNF Freestyle Quadcopter - Chosen Receiver
- 4 x HQ 40mm-2 propellers
- 1 x 3D printed battery holder
- 1 x Phillips-head screwdriver
- 1 x 1.5 mm screwdriver
- 4 x M1.4*3 Phillips screws
- 3 x M2*2 nylon nuts