SILICONE ADHESIVE 45ML (BLACK)
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 71D-7850
Silicone adhesive for bonding and securing electrnics to race drone frames, for when glue can't take the heat.
Works up to 200 degrees celcius, no mixing required. Black color to blend in with frames and electronics for a seamless setup.
- Manufacturer: Kingboxer
- Product name: RTV Silicone rubber(704 one component)
- Temp. range: -60 to 250 degrees celcius
- Contains: 45ml
Other top rated products
- ECO Micro Series 1404 -...5.0 star rating(5)
- RCINPOWER GTS V2 1202.5 6000KV...5.0 star rating(2)
- Pyrowire 3oz. PCB by Pyrodrone...5.0 star rating(1)
- EMAX Hawk PRO - (Choose Motor KV...5.0 star rating(1)
- T-Motor F80 PRO - 2200KV Motor5.0 star rating(1)
- iFLIGHT Cyber XING 2306-2555KV...5.0 star rating(1)
- GNB 1100MAH 6S 22.8V 50C/100C...4.33333 star rating(3)
- Pyrodrone 32Bit 4-in-1 35A 6S...5.0 star rating(2)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
For repairing damaged TPU parts like camera mounts, it's miles better than crazy glue. Also handy for sticking the ImpulseRC Apex rubber battery pad to the frame since the pad tends to separate from the adhesive they supply.
I always put a tiny drop to my UFL antennas on my VTX's