Orqa FPV.O1Pro is an omnidirectional antenna designed and manufactured a new material intended for the use in satellite, aerospace, wireless and military industry.
The RF design of O1.Pro is finely tuned offering with the peak performance at 5.8GHz.
We have aimed to achieve exceptional VSWR with a solid cross-polarization attenuation.
- VSWR - a proxy to power transmission efficiency (how well the antenna delivers the RF energy to the receiver),
- Cross-polarization attenuation - tells us how resilient antenna is to radio pollution from the multipath wave propagation (reflections of the original signal)
- Cross-polarization transmitters - radio sources transmitting on the opposite polarisation
At 5.8GHz, the O1.Pro measures an exceptional VSWR of 1.15 with an outstanding level of worst-case cross-polarization attenuation of 17dB.
Between 5.75GHz and 5.83GHz, the VSWR is well below 1.2 with excellent cross-polarization attenuation.
Across the entire optimal frequency range, O1.Pro measures VSWR within the limits of the optimal range (below 1.4).
- Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Polarization: RHCP
- Connector Type: SMA
- Optimal Frequency Range: 5.65GHz-5.97GHz
- Weight: ~11g (w/o connector) weights ~22g w/ connector.
- 1 x ORQA FPV.01 Pro 5.8GHz SMA Omni Antenna (RHCP)