It's finally here, the iFlight ELRS System! Extreme range and markets highest packet rate for lowest delay. Failsafe's are a thing of the past.
ExpressLRS RX modules developed in close cooperation with the ExpressLRS Team with firmware targets already released.
- Improved circuit design
- Market's lowest crystal frequency deviation (low packet loss, high frequency stability)
- High-performance at 2400MHz or 900MHz (915 / 868 bands available)
- Frequency tuned T-style dipole and SMD antenna options
- Pre-soldered SH1.25 connector with 30mm wire length (Plug&Play for easy installation with iFlight FCs)
Performance and Compatibility:
- Make sure to install the antenna away from conductive or magnetic components (carbon, metal, motors).
- Flash the latest firmware and follow the ELRS Community for updates, tutorials or contributions.
- Use iFlight ELRS receivers coupled with our transmitter for maximum performance! We've probably achieved market's best crystal frequency stability at a very low frequency deviation (only 11KHz in total at 51.99976MHz on the crystal). Please checkout this article for further information https://github.com/ExpressLRS/ExpressLRS/wiki/Crystal-Oscillator-(XO)-Frequency-Error
- The 900MHz as well as 2400MHz band have outstanding performance and long range capabilities. If you're not sure what to get, please checkout the official ELRS Long Range Competition to see what has been achieved. https://www.expresslrs.org/2.0/info/long-range/
- What can you expect? The 2400MHz band works great in any region, has a higher packet rate up to 500hz. This is not a common 2400MHz protocol and cannot be compared to anything prior on the market.
- Antenna connector: Molex 479480001 SMD antenna(2.4G w/SMD antenna)
- Firmware: ExpressLRS iFlight 2400RX(2.4G)
- Frequency bands: 2.4GHz ISM
- Telemetry Power: 20dbm（2.4G）
- Dimension: 12*19.5mm
- Connector: SH1.25 including 30mm wire (pre-soldered)
- Interface: 5V GND RX TX
- Input voltage: 5V
- Protocol: CRSF
- Weight: 1.2g
- 1 x IFlight ELRS 2.4GHz Receiver w/ Ceramic SMD Antenna
Checkout the official ExpressLRS website: https://www.expresslrs.org
Official ExpressLRS Quick Start: https://www.expresslrs.org/2.0/quick-start/getting-started/
Remember this is an Open Source Project and therefore free to use for everyone. If you want to support the Developers, please consider donating: https://opencollective.com/expresslrs