The BDI analog conversion kit for DJI Digital FPV Goggles is not the first of its kind but definitely the most "finished" product compared to other options.
The kit includes everything you need to add an analog FPV Module to your goggle like the ImmersioRC Rapidfire or TBS Fusion.
- 6s compatible
- On/Off Power switch
- New packaging and a new cable management Kit
Compatible with existing modules: The Digidapter is compatible with existing analog modules. Featuring a standard 9 pin header for use with the TBS Fusion, Foxeer Wildfire, Rapid Fire, True D-X, Eachine Pro58, and more..
- Plug & Play No Solder Solution: Installation takes less than a minute, and mounts quickly and easily to the front of your DJI Digital FPV Goggles. Including optional solder points for a cable free solution.
- Dimensions: 158 x 74 x 40 mm (6.25 x 3 x 1.6 inches)
- Weight: 34g
- Packaged Weight:110g
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm DC In 7.4v-26v (2s-6s)
- 4 pole 3.5mm video/audio out
- 9 pin RF module receiver header
- Button: Short delay tactile power button for analog module
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm male to dual 5.5mm x 2.1mm female DC jack splitter
- 4 pole gold plated 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male video cable
- Dual 4 Pole 3.5mm male to 3 Pole 3.5mm female splitter video/audio cable
- Accessories: Screwless strain relief clip and cable management clips
- Maximum Input Voltage: 28 Volts DC
- Minimum Input Voltage: 7.4 Volts DC
- Nominal Output Voltage: 5 Volts DC
- Maximum Module Supply Current: 1.0 Amp
- Rated Continuous Power:5 Watts
- Material/Colour: Matte black, Injection moulded, Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- 1 x DigidapterV2 faceplate
- 1 x Analog video cable
- 1 x Analog video/audio splitter for audio out
- 1 x Dual DC/DC male to single DC female split cable
- 1 x Allen key
- 2 x 12mm cap head bolts
- 1 x Cable strain relief clip
- 2 x Cable clips