No more guessing what angle you are running, or if you put your cam angle back to its exact place after bumping into that gate!
This mount will keep your camera angle fixed and provide protection, also will give you a better clearance between the camera connector and your stack.
Available in 50 and 60 degrees (more options will be available later depending on request)
Will hold Micro Cameras ONLY
Weight: 5.4 Grams
You're a 3D print geek and rather print it yourself? No problem!
Here is the STL file originally designed by Cherrycraft and modified by Kevin Turner to fit the Floss 3.0
Other top rated products
- Route Shipping Protection4.9 star rating(203)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX FPV LONG...5.0 star rating(257)
- Gemfan 51466x3 Hurricane Durable...4.9 star rating(53)
- M3 Knurled Aluminum Stand Off4.9 star rating(63)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX Special...5.0 star rating(181)
- 2MM THREADED M3 ANODIZED STACK...4.9 star rating(47)
- GEMFAN 3016-3 PROPS - (2CW + 2CCW)4.9 star rating(52)
- TBS UNIFY PRO32 NANO 5G84.9 star rating(105)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
I also got the printed part from pyrodrone the hump stick for turtle mode same time. Its awesome .