Holybro Tekko32 F3 40A 4-in-1 ESC
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 1B-6973
Holybro's Tekko32 40A 4-in-1 ESC features an F3 MCU to give smooth operation and quick response. Supports 40A continuous current and up to 55A burst.
Extra Cap needed for high current or 6s usage!
- F3 MCU runs double faster than F051
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S Lipo input
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Supports damped light
- Input: 3-6S Lipo input
- Voltage output: (VBAT)
- BEC: No
- Mounting holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- Dimensions: 44x37x6mm
- Weight: 11.6g
Extra Cap needed for high current or 6s usage
- 1 x Tekko32 F3 40A 4-in-1 ESC
- 1 x Electrolytic capacitor: 1000uF 35v
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable
Other top rated products
- UMMAGAWD HEX SERIES 2306 1777KV4.5 star rating(2)
- FLYWOO Chasers 138 Analog...5.0 star rating(1)
- T-Motor F80 PRO - 2200KV Motor5.0 star rating(1)
- Pyrodrone 32Bit 4-in-1 35A 6S...5.0 star rating(2)
- iFLIGHT Cyber XING 2306-2555KV...5.0 star rating(1)
- Floss 3.0 Flipstick Set5.0 star rating(1)
- Pyro-Drone Battery Strap (16mm x...5.0 star rating(2)
- Armattan TOA Premium 2306/1750KV...5.0 star rating(3)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
I'm using this on a heavy 5" freestyle build with the E-series Hyperlite 2222kv motors on 5s.
This has glue on the plug, which I really appreciate that attention to detail. The small footprint and inset motor pads are treat.
I only wish it had individual shunts for each esc, but that's such a small detail.
I've stopped looking at any other 4-in-1 esc's..... this is it.
Like most ESCs you'll probably want to turn your temp up for the negative lipo pad.