EMAX Tinyhawk 2 racing Drone BNF With Runcam Nano2
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 93C-7220
Emax took the already amazing Tinyhawk and made it the perfect micro indoor and outdoor racing drone by adding industry standard Runcam Nano 2 camera on an adjustable mount and higher output VTX up to 200mW with more filtering
Other top rated products
- Route Shipping Insurance4.89706 star rating(136)
- M3 Knurled Aluminum Stand Off4.93333 star rating(45)
- Gemfan 51466x3 Hurricane Durable...4.91667 star rating(36)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX FPV LONG...4.97297 star rating(148)
- 2MM THREADED M3 ANODIZED STACK...5.0 star rating(32)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX Special...4.98 star rating(100)
- GEMFAN 3016-3 PROPS - (2CW + 2CCW)4.93939 star rating(33)
- Gemfan Hurricane 51433-3...4.87234 star rating(47)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
I'll suggest you buy extra props because you'll almost definitely lose those over time as they come flying off during crashes fairly easily, and I think I may switch over to XT30s to help get rid of some of the strange voltage sag I get. I think I abuse my batteries a bit since I basically ignore the battery warnings since they happen all the time with heavy throttle. Even with those little issues, this thing is great! Highly recommended!