HQ 7x4.5x2 Durable Bi-Blade 7" Prop Grey
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 22B-4485
Other top rated products
- ECO Micro Series 1404 -...5.0 star rating(4)
- RCINPOWER GTS V2 1202.5 6000KV...5.0 star rating(2)
- EMAX Hawk PRO - (Choose Motor KV...5.0 star rating(1)
- GNB 1100MAH 6S 22.8V 50C/100C...5.0 star rating(2)
- Pyrowire 3oz. PCB by Pyrodrone...5.0 star rating(1)
- FXT FX108 USB 5V-9V Boost...5.0 star rating(1)
- Pyrodrone 32Bit 4-in-1 35A 6S...5.0 star rating(2)
- T-Motor F80 PRO - 2200KV Motor5.0 star rating(1)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
The prop weight isn't the lowest, but that mass seems to be in a beefier hub and more durable wider chord tips of the aero surface, which all contribute to that very HQ feel of the props, and massive grip. I still consider these best suited to somewhat larger motors (2507/2408 up to 2806.5 range is ideal) since smaller stators won't have quite as much control authority when pushed, but if you're trying to push long range on an FR7, Floss 7", or similar setup, these are actually the best choice out there, especially since being biblades they'll tolerate a bit of extra KV quite well which also helps on the efficiency picture.
They come in at 6.9 grams per prop.