Gemfan Flash 7042 Durable 2 Blade Choose Color
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 13E-5882-1818
Other top rated products
- Route Shipping Insurance4.89524 star rating(105)
- Gemfan 51466x3 Hurricane Durable...4.89286 star rating(28)
- M3 Knurled Aluminum Stand Off4.90909 star rating(33)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX FPV LONG...4.96907 star rating(97)
- 2MM THREADED M3 ANODIZED STACK...5.0 star rating(23)
- GEMFAN 3016-3 PROPS - (2CW + 2CCW)4.95833 star rating(24)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX Special...4.96875 star rating(64)
- 5MM THREADED ANODIZED STACK SPACER5.0 star rating(19)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
I'm partial to the clear versions, since they flatten out at a higher speed (the opaque versions seem to flatten out quite a bit around 115mph in level flight, the clear ones pick up almost another 10mph).
Durability is also shockingly good for a large propeller - I actually have two chewed up set of these that have lasted well over a year and dozens of packs all of which involved crashes and scraggle punches, but they still fly well enough to run race gates or cruise at speed.
The only comparable prop I've experienced is the latest HQ 7x4.5x2 grey biblade, and it's more of a feel difference than actual performance delta between the two, these carry forward the same tendencies of the rest of the Gemfan Flash line of being a bit softer in the lower-mid throttle range, but resulting in an overall much more linear throttle response across the band with appropriate motors.