TRUERC MX-AIR ARRAY FOR RAPIDFIRE/FATSHARK
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 45C-7563-R
A pair of MX-air purpose built to attach directly in front of fatshark goggles. Their cables neatly route to the module bay. Once fitted, the google still fit into their case and provide an excellent match for rapidfire or similar module.
- Gain: 5.8dbic (per antenna)
- Cross-Polar Rejection: -10 to -25dB (2.6%)
- Bandwidth: 5.0GHz-6.0GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 99%
- Beam-width*: 180deg (per antenna)
- Beam-width @-3dB**: 110deg (per antenna)
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Weight: 29g
- Size: 54mm x 110mm
- Connector: SMA90 male x2
*Coverage where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
Other top rated products
- Route Shipping Insurance4.89706 star rating(136)
- M3 Knurled Aluminum Stand Off4.93333 star rating(45)
- Gemfan 51466x3 Hurricane Durable...4.91667 star rating(36)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX FPV LONG...4.97297 star rating(148)
- 2MM THREADED M3 ANODIZED STACK...5.0 star rating(32)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX Special...4.98 star rating(100)
- GEMFAN 3016-3 PROPS - (2CW + 2CCW)4.93939 star rating(33)
- Gemfan Hurricane 51433-3...4.87234 star rating(47)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
The reason for only 4 stars: I wish that the mount was curved or angled to get better coverage on the sides...but for quads, it has great coverage.
Another thing I really like is the ability to leave the antenna on the goggle without fear that they will snag on something, currently held on ORQAs with bluetack.... going to try to improve the mount with Sugru this weekend.