Introducing the official RadioMaster Zorro Max radio controller!
Featuring an ergonomic design, large bright LCD screen in the perfect viewing position, travel adjustable HALL sensor gimbals, a nano size external RF module bay, built-in USB-C Charging, USB-C Data port for updating and playing simulators, rear and top assignable push buttons, scroll wheels, RadioMaster's 7 button menu navigation system, headphone audio output, external power source input and a host of RF options the RadioMaster Zorro is set to change the game once again.
The ExpressLRS 2.4GHz version which is awesome for those that are looking to push the limits of range and latency. ELRS is an open source transmission system with unrivaled capabilities. For the pro pilots or those simply seeking the best performance and link reliability, ELRS is definitely the right choice for you!
If you have many drones with multiple RX protocols we also have a version with a 4-in-1 multiprotocol internal module.
- External Module Bay Supports TBS / ELRS
- Improved Metal Roller for Precise Control
- Supports External 2S Power Supply
- Supports USB-C direct charging
- Supports OPENTX & EDGETX
- 18350 Battery Compartments
- Ergonomically Designed
- Adjustable Hall Gimbals
- Oversized LCD Screen
- Soft Leather Grips
- Foldable Antenna
- ELRS Model
- Module bay: Nano size (Compatible with TBS Nano Crossfire / Nano Tracer / IRC Ghost)
- Firmware Upgrade method: Via USB or SD card (SD Not included)
- RF power: TBA (CE and FCC Version will be available)
- Operating system: EdgeTX, OpenTX Compatible
- Control channels: Maximum 16 (Rx dependent)
- Operating frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Physical dimensions: 170x159x108mm
- Charging: Built-in USB-C Charging
- Display: 128x64 Monochrome LCD
- Operational current: 160mA@8.4V
- Operational voltage: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Battery: 2 x 18350 (Not included)
- Supported protocols: ELRS
- Internal RF Options: ELRS, 4in1
- Antenna gain: Folding 2db
- Control distance: TBA
- Weight: 350 grams
- Gimba: Hall-effect
- 1x RadioMaster Zorro MAX EdgeTX RC Transmitter w/ AG01 Mini Hall Gimbals - Choose Version
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.