HobbyWing XRotor Convertible F7/40A Stack with F7 Flight Controller HD DJI Plug and Play and 40A HW ESC- 30x30 & 20x20mm
Featuring the new Hobbywing convertable F7 flight controller which is equipped with STM32F722 MCU and has powerful computing ability. Plus fast running speed, and high sensitivity ICM20602 six-axis motion sensor. It can perfectly support bidirectional D-Shot digital throttle communication. The integrated OSD chip can adjust and set each OSD parameters in FC parameter adjustment software and radio, which is simple and convenient. On-board large capacity Flash memory chip can record and store more flight logs, which is convenient for users to debug aircraft based on flight data.
- Compatible with (Multirotors) Quadcopters
- Firmware HOBBYWING_XROTORF7CONV
- FC Programming Supported
- Programming via Betaflight/ Cleanflight-configurator
- Compatible with (Modes) PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, PROSHOT1000
- Compatible with (Transmitters) PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL
- OSD Built-in
- Voltage Monitoring Supported
- Current Monitoring Supported
- External Buzzer Supported
- LED Control Supported
- BEC 5V @ 1.5A ; 10V @ 1.5A
- Size 32x32mm
- Weight 3.3g
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with a running frequency of up to 48MHz for an excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environment
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Model: XRotor 40A 4in1 (20x20) BLHeli-32 DShot1200
- Application: FPVs with 130-280mm Diagonal Wheelbase
- LiPo Power input: 3S-6S
- Cont.Current: 40Ax4
- Burst Current: 60Ax4
- BEC Output: NO
- Input wires: Red-14AWG-100mm/ Black-14AWG-100mm
- Output Wire: No wires but solder tabs
- Connectors (In/Out): XT60 plug enclosed with package.
- Weight/Size: 12g/40x33x5mm
- Mounting Pattern: 20x20mm
- Firmware: Hobbywing_XRotor_BLHeli-32 Version
- Throttle Calibration: Supported
- ESC Programming: Stick Programming, BLHeliSuite32
- DEO: Supported
- OneShot Mode: Supported
- Timing: Supported
- Motor Rotation: Supported
- 1 x HobbyWing XRotor Convertible F7/40A HD Stack DJI PNP - 20x20mm
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.