This Slim Pro TX module is designed by Happymodel and based on the open source- ExpressLRS which is a very popular low latency and high packet rate RF module for RC Airplane and FPV Racing drone. Its main hardware architecture is ESP32, ESP8285 and SX1280 RF chip. The ES24TX Slim Pro module is a complete solution which is already pre-load the Expresslrs firmware and its plug and play for Frsky X-lite/X-lite pro/X9 Lite , TBS Tango2.
This Slim Pro module comes with an aluminum alloy shell and is equipped with a cooling fan that automatically works when the module is working at 250mw.
The slim pro TX module supports a maximum power output of about 1000mw, this would be very useful for Long Range FPV.
- Brand Name: Happymodel
- Model: ES24TX Slim Pro
- Regulatory Domain: ISM2400
- MCU: ESP32(main),ESP8285(as ESP backpack)
- RF chip: SX1280IMLTRT
- Firmware target: HappyModel_ES24TX_Pro_Series_2400_TX
- Frsky Lite 8pin socket
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2500 MHz
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- RF Output Power: ≤30dBm
- Power supply voltage: 5v~12v
- Weight: 50g (without antenna）
- Dimension: 67.5mm*30mm*20.5mm (without antenna)
- Antenna gain: 1.87dBi
Notice: The antenna has been changed to Happymodel Moxon 2.4GHz from Oct.14th 2021
- Supports up to 1000mw RF power (T-lite radio and Tango2 radio need external power supply)
- RGB LED ready
- Cooling Fan ready
- Open source ExpressLRS
- Long range, low latency and High re-flashed Rates
- Telemetry data transmission supported
- CNC aluminum protective shell
The new Slim Pro module supports a maximum power of 1000mw (requires the power of the remote control to drive), and comes with RGB LED lights, the effect is very cool. The default program has been updated to ExpressLRS V1.0.0.
You can update firmware by ExpressLRS configurator or update the firmware via connect the Wifi hot spot of the “ExpressLRS TX Module”, visit “10.0.0.1” by browser (password: expresslrs)
- 1 x ES24TX Slim Pro TX Module
- 1 x Happymodel Moxon 2.4GHz antenna