The FrSky Scout VS600 Mini is the miniature version of VS600 VTX. It has a simple and clean design, equipped with adjustable power output and switchable frequency bands and channels. Paired with an FrSky radio transmitter, the parameters can be adjusted conveniently through the gTrans.lua script.
- Dimension (L*W*H): 15.5*13.5*4mm
- Weight: 1.2g
- Available Channel: 26CH
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Transmission Frequency: 5.8 GHz
- Transmission Power: < 0.01mW (Pit mode) /25mW-600mW (600mW needs to be unlocked via LUA script)
- S.Port enabled and supports telemetry data transmission
- Supports inverted S.Port
- Adjustable RF power
- Configurable parameters by gTrans.lua / Button/ FreeLink (PC) / FreeLink App (With AirLink S)
1 x FrSky Scout VS600 Mini 5.8 GHz VTX
1 x uFl>SMA pigtail
1 x 5.8GHz SMA Antenna
Laws and requirements regarding transmission of radio waves vary greatly across the world. In some countries, this product may not be legal. In the USA, the operator of this product is required by law to have a HAM amateur radio license, at the very least. It is the operator's responsibility to make sure that they are using this product in a legal manner, or not using it at all if not possible to do legally in their location. By adding this product to your cart, you are confirming that you have read this notice, and that Pyrodrone is in no way responsible for the actions of the operator while using this product.