The GEPRC Team is excited to release the GEPRC CineLog 35 HD CineWhoop drone!
The CineLog35 has improved upon the basis of the CineLog30. Featuring an integrated protection guard design, the overall structure is firmer and durable. Equipped with the latest FC with higher calculation speed and high efficiency... the both the 4S and 6S versions use the GEP-F722-35A AIO. The 5 UART Ports bring enhanced performance.
The CineLog35 is equipped with a Caddx Vista HD VTX and the Caddx Nebula Pro camera, and the picture quality is extremely clear and clean. Upgraded power system, 2004 motor with D90-3 propellers provide stronger power output. Includes a 3D Print mount to install the GoPro 9 & GoPro 10. with a base that can carry Insta360 GO2 / GEP Naked GoPro Hero 8 or Caddx Peanut camera mount.
Check out our BNF Cinewhoop Collection, All our Digital BNF/PNP/RTFs and the rest of our GEPRC Products!
Note: Action Camera not included. This is the HD version with Caddx Nebula Pro camera.
VIDEO: This Cinematic FPV Drone Can ALMOST Do It All! (Cinelog 35 Review)
- Camera mount base can carry Insta360 Go2 camera/Naked GoPro Hero 8/Caddx Peanut camera mounts
- Developed by GEPRC specifically for mounting complete GoPro HD cameras.
- Equipped with Caddx Nebula Pro Camera.
- Upgraded 3.5-inch integrated protection guard
- Independent receiver cabin - binds quickly
- 3D Print mount for GoPro 9 & GoPro 10
- Durable high-strength structural design
- Low vibration and noise reduction
- 2004 motor with D90-3 propeller
- Improved damping rings
ACTION CAMERA MOUNT CAPABILITY
Features a 3D Print mount to install the GoPro 9 & GoPro 10. Camera mount base can carry Insta360 Go2 camera/Naked GoPro Hero 8/Caddx Peanut camera
INTEGRATED PROTECTION GUARD
Strengthens fuselage and guarantees flight safety.
CAMERA DAMPING SYSTEM
The New camera damping system basically eliminates the video’s jelly and the FPV camera’s vibration in terms of design. The damping construction can be adjusted the harder or softer to suit the Flight State. There are Three, Four, and Five damping rings that can be used to provide sufficient stability in vibration and noise..
The Cinelog Whoop Quadcopter increases the air inlet volume with EVA foam cushioning, and reduces the airflow resistance in order to create extremely low flight noise and greater reduction of noise from external vibrations.
The CineLog Whoop Quadcopter adopts a brand-new stunning pusher frame design. The ultra-light carbon plate and new material increase strength by 20%, and increase efficiency by 15%.
- Receiver: PNP (Caddx Vista built-in DJI receiver)
- Antenna: Momoda Long version UFL LHCP 175mm Antenna
- Weight: 236.6g (CineLog35 HD Caddx Vista 6S PNP)
- FC: GEP-F722-35A AIO
- Motor: GR2004 1750KV (6S)
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/AT7456E chip
- Model: CineLog35 HD Caddx Nebual Pro
- Camera: Caddx Nebula Pro
- Battery Connector: XT30 or XT60, depending on what GEPRC sends
- IMU: MPU6000(SPI)
- Bottom plate: 2.0mm
- Wheelbase: 142mm
- ESC: BLheli_S 45A
- MCU: STM32F722
- Frame: GEP-CL35
- Top plate: 2.5mm
- Arm plate3.5mm
- Propeller: D90-3
- Brand: GEPRC
- VTX: Caddx Vista
Recommended (Not Included)
- XT30 Batteries: 850mAh-1500mAh (4S) or 850mAh-1100mAh (6S)
- 1x GEPRC CineLog35 3.5" 6S HD CineWhoop Drone w/ Caddx Vista Nebula Pro - PNP
- 2x LiPo Strap (M15x200mm)
- 4x 15-degree damping rings
- 2x Battery Silicone Pads
- 2x D63-3 Props (Pairs)
- 1x Fixed Antenna tube
- 1x 3D Print Mount
- 2x Landing Pads
- 1x Hardware Kit
- 1x Screwdriver
- Note: Action Camera not included. This is the HD version with Caddx Nebula Pro camera.