FrSky XM+ SBUS 2.4GHz Mini Receiver
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 72B-3659
Other top rated products
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX FPV LONG...4.94444 star rating(18)
- DJI FPV Goggles Sponge Foam Padding4.76923 star rating(13)
- TBS UNIFY PRO32 NANO 5G85.0 star rating(13)
- FrSky R-XSR S.Bus/CPPM 8/16...4.92857 star rating(14)
- Hyperlite 2207.5 E-SERIES...5.0 star rating(12)
- GEMFAN 3016-3 PROPS - (2CW + 2CCW)5.0 star rating(1)
- Pyrodrone 250mm Kevlar Stitch...5.0 star rating(3)
- HQ Ethix S5 Light Grey...5.0 star rating(4)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
The biggest upgrade to this, for those flying a Taranis, is actually updating the OpenTX firmware onboard - the latest build seems to have fixed the inconsistent and excessive latency on everything due to heartbeat mismatches - seems to have fixed that bug, and cleaned up the Betaflight channel response smoothing quite a bit. Set the output channels a 1-8 (using channel stacking as needed) on D16 and the frame rate is a wonderfully locked 9ms... and no need to move to the locked down FrSky protocols.
I'm partial to running a pair of zip ties off the arm and heat shrink attachment of the antenna active elements to that, for solid range and keeping them out of props in crashes. This hasn't necessarily been that successful, and cold weather crashes do tend to result in broken zip ties, but this is my preferred setup.