Looks like finally Tattu is making the jump to the 1S brushless whoop battery market.
Check out our full line of 1S batteries HERE.
The 450mAh 3.8V HV 95C 1S Lipo Battery comes in a very lightweight and very compact size. The long shape of this battery makes it works best on small drones.
The 450mAh 3.8V HV 95C 1S Lipo Battery is packed with vibration-proof & fire-proof material and our luxury battery box ensuring you get your battery in perfect condition. Tattu batteries are specifically made for UAV/FPV/drone market. It is coming in a lighter weight, smaller size simpler design but more flight time and more enjoyment.
- Remarkable stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 450mAh.
- High discharge performance and high energy density.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Tattu batteries provide high quality, reliable power for your small drones.
- Local after-sales service (located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 450mAh
- Configuration: 1S1P / 3.8V / 1 Cell
- Discharge Rate: 95C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 190C
- Net Weight(±20g): 13g
- Dimensions: 58mm Length x 17mm Width x 8.5mm Height
- Discharge Plug: JST-PHR-2P
Tattu 450mAh 3.8V HV 1S lipo battery with PH2.0 for Emax Tiny Hawk.
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or UPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price.
4. Energy Density:Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission
6. Safety: Gens Ace and its' partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards
7. See the battery instruction to the link: Lipo Battery Guide.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.