The Runcam Phoenix 2 is a great Day and night camera with same latency but richer yet more natural colors compared to the camera it replace Micro Eagle.
Also available in Nano size
Checkout all our micro FPV Cameras and our Runcam collection!
Brand Name: Runcam
Model Name: Phoenix 2
Image Sensor: 1/2" CMOS Sensor
Horizontal Resolution: 1000TVL
Lens: 2.1mm (M12) FOV155°(4:3)
Screen Format: 4:3 / 16:9 switchable
Signal System: PAL / NTSC Switchable
S/N Ratio: >50dB (AGC OFF)
Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto
Auto Gain Control(AGC): Auto
Min. Illumination: 0.001Lux@1.2F
WDR: Global WDR
Menu Control: Cable Control
Power: DC 5-36V
Current: 200mA@5V, 85mA@12V
Housing Material: ABS
Net Weight: 9g
- Rich yet natural color.With upgraded CPU and upgraded 1/2'' high-performance image sensor, the RunCam Phoenix 2 produces vivid high-resolution pictures.
- Excellent low light performance.Thanks to the 1/2'' super global WDR image sensor, Phoenix 2's low light performance is even better than the RunCam Eagle.
- ƒ/2.0 big aperture lens. Less red lens flare.The high quality 6 layers of glass lens has a ƒ/2.0 aperture which brings less red lens flare and less purple fringing effect.
- Less digital shimmer.Compare to the RunCam Eagle, the RunCam Phoenix 2 has way less digital shimmer and a much cleaner image.
- Low latency.This camera is on the same latency level of the RunCam Eagle and is wonderful for freestyle flying!English Manual, Click Here
1x RunCam Phoenix 2 Camera
1x ABS bracket
1x 6pin FPV silicone cable
1x Set of screws