Replacement 7 inch 5mm Arm For Floss 2.1
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 88E-5645
Other top rated products
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX FPV LONG...4.97059 star rating(68)
- TBS UNIFY PRO32 NANO 5G85.0 star rating(36)
- HQ Prop Ethix S4 5x3.7x3 Lemon...4.94444 star rating(18)
- FrSky R-XSR S.Bus/CPPM 8/16...4.93103 star rating(29)
- HQ Ethix S5 Light Grey...4.95 star rating(20)
- DJI FPV Goggles Sponge Foam Padding4.78125 star rating(32)
- FrSky XM+ SBUS 2.4GHz Mini Receiver4.90476 star rating(21)
- GEMFAN 3016-3 PROPS - (2CW + 2CCW)5.0 star rating(10)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
I've only had to replace a boomerang arm on my 2507 equipped quad thanks to about a dozen failsafes, the last of which dropped my quad updside-down from 80ft, which finally broke one arm. These are remarkably strong setups with lightweight motors, especially given the frame weight. The arm sizes are perfect for slapping the PyroWire LEDs on there as well, which is worth considering because these quads can both look and sound truly impressive.
Just to see why this is one of my favorite quad layouts for racing, cruising, and hauling GoPros around tracks, just check out what this lets me do... and I'm far from extracting the most capability out of this setup possible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fj5Ddz0LJ0 // https://rotorbuilds.com/build/16484 // https://rotorbuilds.com/build/10199