PandaRC has many options available for reliable and affordable 5.8GHz VTX, featuring different sizes, connectors, and output power levels. This version features an updated MMCX connector and a heatsink for more stable transmission power.
- Pre-installed heat sink on the back for more stable image transmission
- Transmission distance ≥0.5km@25mw, ≥1km@200mw, ≥2km@600mw (original antenna)
- Image transmission supports OSD decoding and tuning
- Key frequency control: short press once, change the channel number CH (CH1-CH8)
- Long press the button for 2 seconds and then press the button to change the frequency group FR (A, b, E, F, r, L)
- Button power control: long press the button for 10 seconds and then press the button to change the power level 25/100/200/400/600mw
- Power indicated by red LED
- Input voltage: 7-24V
- Output Power: 25/100/200/400/600mw switchable
- Frequency: 5.8G 48CH
- Connector: MMCX
- Weight: 8.2g
- Size: 20x31x8mm
- 1x PandaRC VT5805 5.8GHz 25-600mW VTX - MMCX
HAM license is required for operation on HAM channels, and HAM power levels! The VTX ships with only legal channels enabled, please consult the manual on unlocking procedure.