ORT Pagoda 2 Extreme Series is designed by Maarten Baert, we are thankful for his generous design to make affordable yet strong(er) VTX quad race antenna. We are proudly present this to you, with ORT correct production method and check thru our special devices to ensure no more flicker and glitchy video due to incorrect alignment.
Even better, we make this with durability in mind, high-quality 3D printed cover and steel clamp connector for ruggedness to take abuse on quad race yet also short & light enough (+/- 10gram) to mount on your precious gear. Hence we called this a new beast, ORT Pagoda 2 Extreme Series. Extremely Tuned, Extremely Durable, Extremely Light!
We also carry the 11CM Long version of this antenna.
- Correct production method to ensure element alignment attached correctly(for best range and highest axial ratio)
- Heatshrink thru SMA Connector installed pre-factory, easier to install on mini quad/wings flyer.
- 11cm Long to prevent signal blocking
- More durable design, rugged 3D Cover & steel clamp SMA connector.
Freq Channel: 5550 ~ 6050 GHz
- Gain (dBi): 1.2 ~ 1.3 dBi
- Axial Ratio: < 1.3
- Matching Swr / S11: S11 < 20dB, VSWR < 1.22 (Center Frequency)
- Polarization: Circularly Polarized – RHCP/LHCP
- Gain Pattern: Omni Directional (cover signal in all direction)
- Radiation Efficiency: 95%
- Connector: SMA
- 1x ORT Pagoda X2 5.8GHz Long SMA Antenna - RHCP or LHCP