Premium Controller with Quality Parts and Features
Featuring F7 Processor to provide the best and most reliable quality and performance for either freestyle or racing.
Designed to support the DJI Air Unit.
Though DJI Air Unit can only support up to 4S, the Cricket FC can make the DJI Air Unit compatible with 6S batteries by providing a 9V 16W clean power for the DJI Air Unit.
Check out all our 20x20 Flight Controllers and the rest of our NewBeeDrone Products!
Cricket FC200 F7 Flight Controller Spec:
- MPU6000 Gyro
- STM32F722 216mhz
- 3-6S direct battery input
- 5V 1.5A,
- 3V3 100mA
- 9V 2A 18W Design for DJI FPV Air Unit
- 5V Camera Power
- BetaFlight OSD
- 31.5x27 CB with 20x20 mounting holes, weight: 5.85g
- 6 UARTS on board.
- UART1 (Only RX, Air Unit connector)
- UART2 (Free)
- UART3 (Free)
- UART4 (TX and RX connected together for F.Port)
- UART5 (Only RX, ESC Telemetry)
- UART6 (MSP/Configuration Port for Air Unit)
- Built-in 4 IN 1 ESC socket(including ESC telemetry, External current sensor) JST1.0 8Pin
- Plug and plug with NBD Infinity200 ESC. Also compatible with most of the ESC on the market.
- Built-in solder pads for ESC signal output and power
- Printed layout instructions ON the board - no need for instructions!
- DJI FPV Air Unit socket (use UART1 and UART6)
- 1x Cricket200 FC F7 flight controller
- 4x Grommets short 4x Grommets Long
- 1x Cricket200 FC to DJI Air module cable 70mm
- 2x silicone wire for Crossfire receiver if needed
Firmware and configuration files: https://github.com/newbeedrone/Cricket200-FC-F7/releases/