The AXII 2 performance you trust - but with a little personality! Lumenier has hydro-dipped the AXII 2 Right-Angle Stubby Antenna to take itself a little less seriously. Truly unique and one of a kind, you won't find another antenna like it because there never has been another one like it!
AXII 2 Performance - SKITZOFIED!
- Improved Range with a Higher Gain (2.2dBic Gain)
- Wide Bandwidth (5.3-6.2GHz)
- Clean Signal And Better Rejection to Interference
- Injection Molded Housing
- SKITZO Hydro Dip Design
- Virtually Perfect Axial Ratio
While almost every aspect of the AXII 2 was improved upon, the size and weight managed to stay the same. The AXII 2 is still one of the smallest and lightest circular polarized antennas on the market, perfect for both lightweight racing builds or freestyle quads.
The AXII 2 comes in many connector types such as SMA, MMCX, U.FL, Stubby SMA, and Long SMA. Precision engineering has given this antenna a virtually perfect 1.0 Axial ratio resulting in a true circularity. On top of that, the AXII 2 has an amazing max gain of 2.2dBic, a true upgrade over the original AXII.
Antennas take a lot of abuse, especially when put onto a quad. The AXII 2's robust antenna housing is made out of a new injected molded polycarbonate, and ultra-sonically welded shut. This has significantly improved the durability of the AXII housing.
Note: When installing, secure the antenna via the SMA connector, do not twist the cap.
- Gain: 2.2dbic
- Axial ratio: 1.0 (near perfect)
- Bandwidth: 5.3GHz-6.2GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 98%
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Weight: 6.7g
- Size: 23.6mm x 17.5mm
- Cable: None
- Connector: Right-Angle SMA
- Works great as both a transmitting or receiving antenna
- Compatible with other styles of 5.8GHz RHCP antennas
- Right Hand Circular (RHCP)
- 1x Lumenier AXII 2 Right-Angle Stubby 5.8GHz Antenna - SKITZO Hydro Dip SE (LHCP)