The Insta360 GO is a miniature action camera for everyday applications anywhere, anytime. Between the different mounting accessories supplied with it, including a magnetic pendant, the camera can be mounted virtually anywhere. You can wear it around your neck, clip it to your collar or skateboard, attach it to your dashboard, and much more.
The Insta360 GO records video, audio, and photos to 8GB of internal storage and exports the content to your phone via a companion iOS/Android app. Standard video is exported in 1080p25 Full HD resolution; meanwhile, you can also choose one-tap time-lapse, hyperlapse, and other video modes. Video is captured with built-in Insta360 FlowState image stabilization, which uses an internal 6-axis gyro to smooth out your recordings. You can export photos in three different aspect ratios, each with a different resolution. In 1:1 aspect ratio, the resolution is 2560 x 2560 and in 16:9 it's 2560 x 1440.
The free companion iOS/Android app can also be used for various remote functions as well as intuitive auto-editing of your video recordings. The camera comes built into a splash-proof case that lets you shoot in the rain. Also included is a Charge Case, which features an 800mAh battery. Although the camera has a built-in battery, the Charge Case provides an alternative power solution (and much more). Per charge, it lets you capture about 200 clips, each about 18 seconds.
The main feature of the Charge Case is that it's the way to connect the camera to your phone for auto-transfer of videos and photos. The Charge Case has both Lightning and micro-USB connectors for iOS and Android phones. The camera inserts into the case and the case connects plug-and-play into your phone. Via the micro-USB connector, you can also interface with Mac and Windows computers for file transfer.
The Insta360 GO also offers many creative shooting features such as Barrel Roll. Please see more below.
Note: If you have a pacemaker, please do not wear GO on your chest, or use the Magnet Pendant due to its magnetism.
- Shoots hyper lapse at 6x, 15x, or even 30x so you can breathtakingly condense your next trip
- Captures stationary time lapses from seemingly impossible angles—GO is ready for hours of shooting
- Charge case slips into your pocket to give you 200 clips a day; plug into your iPhone and transfer images in a snap
- GO comes with a range of accessories
- Weight: Insta360 GO 18.3g; Charge Case 43.3g
- Size: Insta360 GO 49.4*21.4*14.85 mm Charge Case 50.46*59.76*25.5 mm
- Color: White
- Standard: 15, 30, 60 seconds, 5 minutes (FPV mode)
- Interval Shooting, Slow Motion: 15 or 30 seconds
- Hyperlapse: Adjustable interval, record up to 30 minutes to produce a 5-minute video
- Static Timelapse: Adjustable interval, record up to 8 hours to produce an 8-second video (24 hours option is coming soon)
- Interval Shooting: Adjustable interval, record up to 7 days
- Standard: 2720x2720@25fps(Captured)/1080@251ps (Exported via app),
- Interval Shooting: 2720x2720@25fps(In Camera)/1080@25fps (Exported via app),
- Static Timelapse: 3040x3040@30fps(Captured)/1080@30fps (Exported via app),
- Hyperlapse: 2720x2720@30fps(Captured)/1080@30fps (Exported via app),
- Slow Motion: 1600x900@100fps (Captured) /1600x900@25fps (Exported via app)
- 3040x3040 (Captured)
- 1:1 Exported at 2560 x 2560,
- 16:9 Exported at 2560x1440,
- 9:16 Exported at 1440x2560
- insv (In camera) / mp4 (Exported via app)
- insp (In-camera) / jpg (Exported via app)
Video Bitrate (In-camera)
- Standard: 40Mbps,
- Interval Shooting: 2720@251ps 40Mbps
- Static Timelapse: 40Mbps
- Hyperlapse: 6x 40Mbps
- Slow Motion: 1600x900p100 40Mbps
Video Export Bitrate
- 30Mbps (Exported via app)
- FlowState (Built-in 6-axis gyroscopic stabilization)
Photo & Video Specification
- i0S: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone XS/XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPad Pro, iPad (2018)
Insta360 GO Android minimum configuration requirements:
- 1. OTG: Supports OTG
- 2. System on Chip(SOC): Qualcomm 821/Kirin 970/Exynos 8895 or above
- 3. System Version: Android 7.1.1 or above (64-bit operating system)
- 4. RAM: 3 GB RAM or above
Photo Modes: Standard
- Standard, Interval Shooting, Static Timelapse, Hyperlapse, Slow Motion EV: Auto WB: Auto Aperture: F2.1
Storage & Connectivity
- Bluetooth: BLE4.0
- USB: Micro-USB for Android device / PC / Mac
- Lightning: For iPhone / iPad
- Onboard storage When connected to the phone, GO content will be auto-transferred. GO's onboard storage is 8 GB, which can be used to store about 100 15-second video clips between each transfer.
- Charging Method: GO charges in the included Charge Case.
- Charging Time: GO approx. 30min; Charge Case approx. 1 hr
- Run Time: 60 minutes of run time for standard video (GO + Charge Case). Equivalent to 200 clips a day, averaging 18 seconds a clip.
- Use Environment: Use temperature: 0°C-50°C; Storage temperature: -10°C-45°C
- 1 x Insta360 GO
- 1 x Charge Case
- 1 x Magnet Pendant
- 1 x Micro-USB to USB Type-C Cable
- 1 x Easy Clip
- 1 x Angle Wedge
- 1 x Charge Cable
- 1 x Pivot Stand Pivot Stand Base