The Zepto is the smallest, lightest Race/Long-range receiver in the business, bar none. Same sensitivity, and latency, as its big brother, the Atto.
Ghost is a 2.4GHz Radio Control system for R/C Model Control, with a focus on the FPV community.
Designed for both reliable control at extreme range, and extremely low latency with best-in-class frame rate for the Race circuit.
Check out all our Receivers and the rest of our ImmersionRC Ghost Products!
- Frequency Range: 2406 - 2479MHz
- Modulation: Chirp Spread Spectrum + Adaptive FHSS
- Binding: Bidirectional with confirmation and protocol negotiation
- RF Profiles: Race, Pure Race, ‘Normal’, and Long Range, more to come
- Downlink RF Power: +13dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
- Serial Formats: SBus, SBus-Fast (200k), SRXL-2 (400k), GHST, SBus Inverted
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradable
- Power Supply: 5V recommended, as low as 3.6V tolerated, no more than 5.5V
- vTx Control: Tramp control from ‘T’ pin on Rx, regardless of the selected serial format
- Antenna Connector: Standard MHF4 (vs. Atto which uses the larger U.FL)
- Dimensions: 10.0mm x 10.0mm, 0.38g (w/o antenna)
- Rx Noise Floor Analysis: Auto on power-up, or on-demand from the T
- Dimensions: 10mm x 10mm, 0.35g (w/o antenna)
- 1 x ImmersionRC Ghost Zepto 2.4GHz Receiver
- 1 x Micro qTee Antenna w/50mm cable
- Silicone Cables
- Heat Shrink