The Zepto is the smallest, lightest Race/Long-range receiver in the business, bar none. Same sensitivity, and latency, as its big brother, the Atto.
Ghost is a 2.4GHz Radio Control system for R/C Model Control, with a focus on the FPV community.
Designed for both reliable control at extreme range, and extremely low latency with best-in-class frame rate for the Race circuit.
Check out all our Receivers and the rest of our ImmersionRC Ghost Products!
- Frequency Range: 2406 - 2479MHz
- Modulation: Chirp Spread Spectrum + Adaptive FHSS
- Binding: Bidirectional with confirmation and protocol negotiation
- RF Profiles: Race, Pure Race, ‘Normal’, and Long Range, more to come
- Downlink RF Power: +13dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
- Serial Formats: SBus, SBus-Fast (200k), SRXL-2 (400k), GHST, SBus Inverted
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradable
- Power Supply: 5V recommended, as low as 3.6V tolerated, no more than 5.5V
- vTx Control: Tramp control from ‘T’ pin on Rx, regardless of the selected serial format
- Antenna Connector: Standard MHF4 (vs. Atto which uses the larger U.FL)
- Dimensions: 10.0mm x 10.0mm, 0.38g (w/o antenna)
- Rx Noise Floor Analysis: Auto on power-up, or on-demand from the T
- Dimensions: 10mm x 10mm, 0.35g (w/o antenna)
- 1 x ImmersionRC Ghost Zepto 2.4GHz Receiver
- 1 x Micro qTee Antenna w/50mm cable
- Silicone Cables
- Heat Shrink
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.