After our popular TITAN DC5 (DeadCat style frame) approach we decided to take a step back to the roots and create a new X-Geometry frame to get the best performance on both axis and better weight distribution for freestyle.
We also carry the Analog version of this frame.
For replacements checkout the iFlight Titan XL5 and parts section
- 6mm arm design for more durability
- XING 2208 motors for more power
- GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
- Variable GoPro TPU mount (supports ND-Filter inserts)
- 360° TPU protection and Antenna mounts
FRAME // TITAN XL5：
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Main body dimension: 185*133mm
- Bottom to top distance: 30mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Camera plate thickness: 2mm (2.5mm included TPU inserts)
- DJI AIR UNIT MOUNT (Optional)
Recommended Parts: (NOT INCLUDED)
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-D F7 Stack (50A 4-in-1 ESC)：
- Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
- Plug-and-Play DJI support. No need to solder tiny wires!
with 216MHz STM32F722 with 2x ICM20689 Gyros ready for SensorFusion.
Up to 8S, Barometer, 32MB Blackbox Flash and 5V/9V to power all you might need.
SucceX 50A 4in1
with BLHeli_32 up to 48kHz, 8 layers double-sided PCB and Top grade Mosfets.
XING 2208 Motor Unibell（4S 2450KV，6S 1800KV）
-1 x TITAN XL5 Frame
-1 x Screw Bag
-1 x TPU Camera mount adapters
-4 x Arm guard/Motor mount
-1 x TPU DJI Air Unit Antenna Mount
-1 x TPU bottom plate front protective mount
-1 x TPU bottom plate rear protective mount
-1 x Battery Anti-slip Mat
-2 x Battery Straps
-1 x TPU DJI Air Unit Bracket Mount