Change log 1.3 to 1.4:
The new version has an improved arm design. Increased strength and width at the screwed anchor points, increased carbon thickness from 5mm to 6mm. All earlier versions of the DC5 V1.4 are compatible.
The TITAN DC5 HD Frame perfect fits the amazing new DJI FPV system, this quad makes flying FPV truly breathtaking.
- Popular Deadcat style configuration, No prop in View
- Optimized weight distribution: DJI unit and Stack centered
- Fits both 30.5x and 20x stacks
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with chamfered arm
- 222mm wheelbase, weight: 116g dry weight without TPU parts
Spare parts for this frame can be found HERE.
- Weight: 132.3 (with TPU parts, and battery anti-slip pads)
- Wheelbase: 222mm
- Main body dimension: 185*133mm
- Bottom to top distance: 35mm
- Arm thickness: 5mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Camera plate thickness: 1.5mm( 2.5mm included TPU inserts)
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm
- Support camera size: 19*19mm 22*22mm
- Recommended motors: 22xx, 23xx
*TAITAN DC5 HD Manual Instruction
-1 x TITAN DC5 HD Frame
-1 x Screw Bag
-1 x TPU Camera mount adapters
-4 x Arm guard/Motor mount
-1 x TPU DJI Air Unit Bracket Mount
-1 x TPU DJI Air Unit Antenna Mount
-1 x TPU bottom plate front protective mount
-1 x TPU bottom plate rear protective mount
-1 x Battery Anti-slip Mat
-2 x Battery Straps
NOTE: frame with TPU parts only, the DJI air unit, antenna, propellers, motors, flight stacks not included.