We're happy to announce our own radio release! Easy to use, compact size, various protocols supported, legal protocol use in various regions and high power for maximum range! This versatile transmitter can be used by beginners or professionals leaving a small footprint in every bag!
We're using a special edition OpenTX version to power our radio. For customization and further model setup, we'll be releasing an additional screen as well.
FCC and LBT region selection
You're living in a FCC (America) or LBT (European) regulated area and make sure you're not violating your local radio transmission standards? Just follow our provided instructions and select either protocol before binding the receiver.
Compact Design but maximum Usability
Light weight and small footprint for easy storage in your bag. Easy battery charging through an internal charging circuit. Battery lasts ~4 hours until you need to refuel, which can be easily done through any Powerbank or standard USB charger.
- Size: 160*130*45mm
- Weight: 233g
- Frequency: 2.400GHZ-2.480GHZ
- RF Module: Multi-Protocol Module Compatible (CC2500）
- Protocol Options: ACCST D8 / ACCST D16
- Max. Tansmission Power: 20dB
- Antenna gain: 2dBi
- Range: 1~2km @ 20dB (depending on noise ﬂoor and RX)
- Battery: Built in 3.7V 1000mAh Lithium battery
- Charging: Built in USB-C charging
- Firmware: OpenTX iF8 Edition (Special iF8 Edition)
- Multiprotocol-TX-Module（Stick input protocol selection）
- Channels: Up to 8 channels (depending on the model / receiver)
- Compatible with Frsky ACCST D8 / ACCST D16 (Not all ACCST D16 are compatible. For more information, please check our guide book)
- Frsky ACCST protocol (no ACCESS protocol supported)
- iFlight iF8 FPV remote controller × 1