Ever wanted to have a Turtle 800TVL Camera on the smallest possible whoop size quad?
iFlight put the Turtle 800TVL Camera on one of our new 2inch whoop frames,
then did some tuning and tried to find the optimal ratio between weight and power,
to get the perfect balance between flight time, efficiency, and power!
- 76 grams (without battery)
- Butter smooth XING 1204 (more torque and efficiency with longer flight times compared to 1105 motors)
- Ducts to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
- iFlight Albatross 5.8G RHCP light antenna upgrade (included)
- iFlight Albatross 900mhz light micro antenna upgrade (included with every Crossfire Nano RX)
Alpha A85 w/Turtle 800TVL Camera BNF Specs:
- SucceX-D Whoop F4 AIO Board
- XING 1204 FPV Motor
- Wheelbase: 85mm
- Body size: 125*125mm
- Ducted propeller size: 2 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 14mm
- Weight: 76.4g (without battery) 128.2g（with fullsend 4s 450mAh battery）
- Flight time: 5-7 min cruising (4S 450mAh)
We also added a basic filter and PID tuning as well as some Betaflight tweaks to enhance the flight experience.
Alpha A85 w/Turtle 800TVL Included Components and Parts:
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Alpha 85mm Frame
- 1x Turtle 800TVL Camera
- 1x 5.8G SucceX Micro Force VTX 300mW
- 1x iFlight Albatross RHCP 5.8g light antenna
- 2sets HQ 2 inch 4-blades (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO:
- Mounting pattern：25.5*25.5mm/φ3mm
- BEC output：5V 2A/10V 2A
- INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
- Constant current：20A，25A（Burst）
- Current sensor：yes
- ESC Telemetry：no
- ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
"Reflashed your drone but didn't backup the setup? Messed up the whole tune and want our factory tune back?
No need to worry! All Factory Dumps and Wiring Diagrams can be found on our Google Drive: LINK"