Check out the NEW iFlight Alpha series!!!
The Alpha A65 is a smaller size 65mm light weight 24.5g whoop!
With iFlight's newest electronic components and technology, you will get hours of flight!
Enjoy racing through the smallest and tightest Tiny Whoop courses and gaps!
The perfect balance between flight time, efficiency, and power!
- 24.5 grams (without battery)
- Butter smooth XING 0802 (more torque and efficiency with longer flight times)
- Ducts to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
This BNF comes pre-built and setup by iFlight with all necessary parameters to bind-and-fly.
They also added a basic filter and PID tuning as well as some Betaflight tweaks to enhance the flight experience.
- SucceX F4 1S 5A AIO Whoop Board w/VTX
- XING 0802 FPV Micro Motor
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Body size: 46*46mm
- Ducted propeller size: 31mm
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- Weight: 24.5g (without battery)
- Flight time: 3-4 min cruising (1S 300mAh)
- Mounting pattern: 25.5*25.5mm/φ3mm （half-hole)
- Weight: 5.4g (with power cable, vtx, and vtx antenna)
- BEC output：5V 1.2A
- INA pad：n uart2
- FC Firmware：MatekF411RX
- ESC Firmware：O-H-30 BLS 16.8
- Current: 5A continuous and peak 6A
- Current scale: 400
- Signal Support: Dshot，Oneshot，Multishot
- Current sensor：yes
- ESC Telemetry：no
- Power DC: 5V
- Size: 14*12.2*12mm
- Net weight: 1.6g
- 800TVL 150°
- Input voltage: 5V
- Channels: 48CH
- Power: PIT/25/50mW
"Reflashed your drone but didn't backup the setup? Messed up the whole tune and want our factory tune back?
No need to worry! All Factory Dumps and Wiring Diagrams can be found on iFlight Google Drive: LINK"