BLHELI32 / Onboard analog current sensor / F3 MCU
The New BLHELI32 ESC adapted the F3 MCU, which will provide a smoother control and faster response speed, along with a metal case mosfet that increases Heat dissipation.
The latest Tekko32F3 Metal 4in1 ESC has made various improvements on its performance compared to the previous version:
- Better optimized power path, providing a more stable performance.
- Doubled capacity of on-board capacitors, now capable of 2068uf.
- Amperage meter scale ratio has been adjusted to 168.
- The first blheli32 ESC in the market with default PWM output 96K giving you smoother and quieter experience.
- PCB with 3oz copper design, capable of handling bigger current, and better heat dissipation capacity, Enhanced and more robust Lipo input pad for soldering.
- The PCB design uses a design in which the drive circuit and the control circuit are separated. This design broadens the overcurrent capability of the drive circuit, and at the same time reduces the electrical interference to the control circuit.
- F3(M4 Core) 108Mhz MCU with BLHELI32 firmware
- The 4in1 has onboard analog current sensor, and TLM function(then no current reading over TLM)
- Uses metal case mosfet for better heat dissipation
- No output BEC
- Supports Lipo 4-6S
- Extra capacitor needed for 6s (1000uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Dimensions:43 x 44mm
- Mounting holes:30.5×30.5mm
- Weight: 15.8g
The air flow is very important if you want to run this 4in1 in high current.
The input cable(from Lipo to 4in1)should be at least 12AWG and well soldered.
Tekko32 F3 Metal 4in1 ESC *1
M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert *4
Electrolytic capacitor: 1000uF 35v *1
8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable *1
8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable *1