Holybro's new Kopis Mini analog VTX version paired with the Kakute F7 V1.5 Flight controller and Tekko F3 mini 45A 4in1 ESC.
The setup is powered by Tmotor's F1507-3800KV motors.
Check out all our BNF/PNP/RTF Frames and our full collection of Hoybro Products!
- Frame:3mm 3k carbon fiber
- Flight Controller:Kakute F7 V1.5
- ESC:Tekko32 F3 4in1 45A mini ESC
- VTx:Atlatl HV V2
- Motor:F1507 KV3800
- FPV camera:1200TVL Foxeer Micro Razer FPV Camera
- Adjustable camera uptilt from 0 degrees to 90 degrees
- Buzzer included.
- Battery plug: XT30
- Wheelbase: 148.6mm
- Recommend battery: 650mah~1300mah 4s
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- 1x Kopis mini FPV racing drone
- 4x T3140 Propeller
- 1x Protective Case Mount for GoPro Hero5
- 1x Carying case
- 1x Battery strap(installed)