Kakute H7 Flight Controller is full of features including integrated Bluetooth, dual plug-and-play 4in1 ESC ports, HD camera plug, barometer, OSD, 6x UARTs, full Blackbox MicroSD card slot, 5V and 9V BEC, easy soldering layout and much more!
Kakute H7 now ship with Betaflight 4.2.11.
Prior to Betaflight 4.2.11 release, the Kakute H7 ships with customized version of Betaflight 4.3 Firmware from the factory. Using Betaflight configurator 10.7.1 or below with bf4.3 might show a warning when first connected, you can upgrade the BF Configurator (once available), or ignore the warning and proceed with configuration. Kakute H7 is compatible with 4.2.11 and up.
- Bluetooth for configuration from SpeedyBee App
- Dual plug-and-play 4in1 ESC ports
- HD camera plug
- 6x UARTs
- Full Blackbox MicroSD Slot
- 5V and 9V BEC
- Easy soldering layout
- Input Voltage: 7-42V (2-8S)
- MCU - STM32H743 32-bit processor running at 480 MHz
- IMU - MPU6000
- Barometer - BMP280
- OSD - AT7456E
Onboard Bluetooth chip - ESP32-C3
- SpeedyBee IOS & Android App Compatible
- Note: The Bluetooth onboard is set to automatically turn off when the flight controller is unlocked (arm) and turn on automatically when the flight controller is locked (disarm).
- 6x UARTs (1,2,3,4,6,7; UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry)
- 9x PWM Outputs (8 Motor Output, 1 LED)
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin port (4in1 ESCs, x8/Octocopter compatible)
- 1x JST-GH1.5_6pin port (For HD System like Caddx Vista & Air Unit)
- BEC: 5V 2A Cont.
- BEC: 9V 1.5A Cont.
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ4mm hole with Φ3mm Grommets
- Dimension: 35x35mm
- Weight: 8g
- 1x Holybro Kakute H7 30x30 Flight Controller w/ Bluetooth