All products with batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
GEPRC Li-Ion VTC6 4S1P 3000mAh is a battery specially design for Micro Long Range Flight. Using the imported fully battery cell of SONY VTC6 18650, Discharging 30A current continuously, It perfectly matches the requirements of Micro Long Range Flight. The SONY VTC6 18650 is very safe and powerful. Recommending that the discharge voltage should be 2.5V per section. If the discharge voltage is lower than 2.0V,the cell will be damaged permanently. The full voltage of each cell is 4.2V,There are two charging mode: Lipo & Li-ion, You can selected when charging. The High-efficiency performance will satisfy all of desire of Long Range Flight.
- Cell Model: SONY VTC6 18650
- Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Max.Charge Current: 5A
- Max.Charge Voltage: 4.2V per cell
- Max.Continuous Discharge Current: 30A
- End voltage: 2.5V per cell
- Weight: 201g
- Size: 70mm*38mm*38mm
- Power Lead: XT30
- Balance Lead: XH2.54
- Original brand-new SONY VTC6 18650 high quality cells.
- Very suitable for long range flight, discharge current 30A.
- GEPRC Li-Ion Pack batteries will never puff and become unsafe like a Li-Po.
- GEPRC Li-Ion Pack batteries can be charged from empty or nearly full without damaging the pack.
- GEPRC Li-Ion Pack batteries can be charged over 350 times and still store 85% of its original capacity.
- High quality fireproof heat shrinks outer skin.
- Compact size. Light weight.
- Ideal power solution for all RC hobby products, including RC cars, boats, etc…
- 1 x GEPRC VTC6 18650 4S1P 3000mAh Batteries
Li-Po and Li-Ion batteries must be cared for properly when stored, and NEVER charged, balanced,
or discharged unattended.
ALWAYS be in the same room within line of sight of charging or discharging batteries.
NEVER charge or discharge batteries on a flammable surface.
Failure to follow these instructions may result in fire, personal injury, and/or property damage.
By purchasing this battery, you agree that Pyrodrone and the battery manufacturer are in no way responsible for consumer battery charging and care, or any of the risks associated with Li-Pos or Li-Ions.