ROCKET is the latest Mini HD ( HIGH-DEFINITION) Digital image Transmission FPV SYSTEM MICRO QUAD developed by GEPRC.
ROCKET’s LITE uses the Caddx Vista HD FPV,
The electronic system and power system use the latest AIO integrated board GEP-20A-F4 developed by GEPRC. It has high integration, lightweight and stability.
The motor uses GR1204 5000KV, and it is equipped with a 2-inch 4-blade propeller, which has sufficient power and high efficiency, which is the perfect match and in addition the DJI FPV System has eight frequency channels, allowing eight pilots to fly simultaneously.
Completely assembled and tuned by professional GEPRC team.
- The re-Designed Frame is very compact and sturdy, and the propeller cannot be seen in the video.
- Equipped with a 2-inch Props guards, very safe for flying indoor and outdoor, and the propeller will not be scratched
- Full 3K carbon fiber plate with High-precision Carbon Fiber CNC engrave
- Use new GEP-20A-F4 AIO to integrate flight control and ESC system
- High efficiency power system, motor GR1204 5000KV and 2 inch 4-blades propeller
- The flight controller with soft mounts, so that the gyroscope has a good operating environment
- Completely eliminate jelly from footage and stable Image during the flight
- Light weight up to 148g (excluding battery)
- Professional assembly process, eliminate some potential installation problems
- Model：ROCKET Lite
- Stack：GEP-20A-F4 AIO
- IMU: MPU6000 gyro/accelerometer (SPI)
- ESC：BLhelis 20A
- FPV System：Caddx Vista
- Motors：GR1204 5000KV
- Top plate thickness：3mm
- bottom plate thickness：3mm
- Weight：148g（without battery）
- Battery：Recommended use 4S 650-850mAh
- 1x ROCKET Lite Quadcopter
- 4x 2inch Props(pairs)