This is a Flywoo another smallest but most spowerfu l GOKU 405 Nano flight controller packed with features including a barometer, 16MB blackbox, 6 complete hardware serial ports, I2C functionality and WS2812 LEDs on each corner.
It is specifically designed to be pin mounted to the Goku BS13A / 35A 4in1 16x16 ESCs but can also be soldered via pads. The programmable WS2812 LED on each corner provide low profile lighting for this tiny FC.
- MCU: STM32F405 BGA
- IMU: BMI270 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- input voltage ： 2-6S
- Onboard LED：WS2812*4
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,5,6)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only.
- PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- Onbord 16Mbytes for Blackbox logging
- 5V Power Out: 2.0A max
- 3.3V Power Out: 0.5A max
- Dimensions: 22x22mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 16/16mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 2.3g
- Firrmware : FLYWOOF405NANO
- 1 x Flywoo Goku GN405 Nano Flight Controller w/ 4PCS WS2812 LED - 16x16mm
Wiring Diagram ( Click the Image to open in Full Size )