The DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles V2 builds on the stellar reputation of the V1 DJI FPV Goggles. By taking the best features of V1 and adding some new future-proof tech to these V2's they are truly one-of-a-kind, in performance and style. DJI has created and honed its digital FPV system to satisfy the demands of FPV drone pilots.
Racing and freestyle drone pilots alike want the fastest response, lowest latency, and clearest video in their FPV system in order to perform fast movements with the most accuracy. Analog video was the best way to achieve low latency and fast response, but the video was never very clear. And conversely, with digital, the video was clear and crisp, but there was a noticeable delay that many pilots couldn't live with - plus digital HD systems were bulky and cumbersome to put on your drone.
Well, all of that changed with DJI's entry to Digital HD, and now that has changed again with the release of DJI FPV Goggles V2. Crystal clear 810p 120fps (Low-Latency Mode) or 810p 60fps (HQ Mode) video directly to your goggles, with the lowest latency ever before on a digital HD system!
On top of that, get maximum transmission ranges of up to 4km with the built-in receiver! No need to spend additional money on an external receiver module.
Note: If you're having trouble binding your V2 goggles to DJI Air Unit click here and follow these instructions to update the firmware.
These goggles require the DJI FPV Air Unit or Caddx Vista/Nebula in order to work. However, using the DJI FPV Remote Controller is optional. The DJI Remote Controller is useful if you want to use their built-in Tx system.
VIDEO: The DJI V2 Goggles Are Finally here!
- Crystal clear 810p 120fps (Low-Latency Mode) or 810p 60fps (HQ Mode) video
- 1440 × 810 Screen Resolution (Single Screen)
- Transmission Range of up to 4km
- Live video mode
- Fast response
DJI FPV Goggles V2
- Weight: Approx. 420 g (headband and antennas included)
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 184×122×110 mm (antennas excluded), 202×126×110 mm (antennas included)
- Screen Size (single screen): 2-inch
- Screen Refresh Rate: 144 Hz
- Operating Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmission Power (EIRP):
FCC: ≤ 28.5 dBm, CE: ≤ 20 dBm, SRRC: ≤ 20 dBm, MIC: ≤ 20 dBm
FCC: ≤ 31.5 dBm, CE: ≤ 14 dBm, SRRC: ≤ 19 dBm
- Communication Bandwidth: Max 40 MHz
- Video Transmission Latency:
- With 810p/120fps video transmission quality, the video transmission latency is less than 28 ms*.
- With 810p/60fps video transmission quality, the video transmission latency is less than 40 ms*.
* The FOV will be 150° when shooting at 50 or 100 fps. For other frame rates, the FOV will be 142°.
- Video Transmission Bitrate: Max 50 Mbps
- Max Video Transmission Range: 10 km (FCC), 6 km (CE/SRRC/MIC)
- Video Format: MP4 (video coding format: H.264)
- Supported Video and Audio Playback Formats: MP4, MOV, MKV (video coding format: H.264; audio formats: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Power Input: Dedicated DJI Goggles batteries or other 11.1-25.2 V batteries
- FOV: 30° to 54°, adjustable
- Image Size: 50% to 100%, adjustable
- Interpupillary Distance Range: 58-70 mm
- Supported SD Cards: microSD (up to 256 GB)
DJI Goggles Battery:
- Capacity: 1800 mAh
- Voltage: Max 9 V
- Type: Li-Po 2S
- Energy: 18 Wh
- Charging Temperature Range: 0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)
- Max Charging Power: 10 W
- Operating Time: Approx. 110 mins (using screen brightness of level 6 and tested in an environment of 25°C)
- DJI FPV Goggles V2 (inc. foam padding) ×1
- DJI FPV Goggles Battery ×1
- DJI FPV Goggles Power Cable (USB-C) ×1
- DJI FPV Goggles Antenna (Dual Band) ×4
- Headband ×1
- USB-C cable ×1
- Sleeve ×1
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.