- Easy swap system and interchangeable arms
Simply remove the 40x40 screw, loosen the stack screw, and the arm slides right out. Press nuts in the mid plate keep the flight stack intact while you remove the damaged arm or swap between a stretch and true-x.
- Motor protection and support for under-the-arm motor wires
Each arm has a 5mm slot at the end (as opposed to a closed hole) to give pilots the option of running their motor wires under the arms with no desoldering of wires required when replacing an arm. This doubles as motor protection and helps keep dirt out of the motor while still supporting the easy swap system.
- Aerodynamic pod with VTX access, integrated antenna holder, and dual camera mounting
Every frame comes with a pod with built-in support for popular UFL/MMCX antennas like the Luminier AXII, TrueRC AXII, and Foxeer Lollipop *
Our newest revision of the pod sports a dual camera mounting option allowing pilots to use their favorite micro cameras without needing to worry about lens protection.
Designed to be as light as possible without sacrificing durability. In the event of failure, arms are meant to break away from the motors and pod to prevent damage to the electronics. Tight fitting arm slots and press nuts also help mitigate the need to re-tighten screws after a crash.
Our standard pod was created in collaboration with Mayday FPV and is printed in Nylon; a much more durable material than TPU that is also lighter, dye-able to pilot preference, and grants better protection for your equipment against trees, prop strikes, or other quads.
- Low cost replacement parts
Replacement arms, pods, battery pads, and frame accessories are offered at low prices to keep you in the air without breaking the bank.
- Built in battery strap slots
A simple feature, but one that many frames overlook. Not only did we add slots to the bottom plate but you have two options of where to run the strap: Between the arms or under the ESC.
- Support for 30x30 and 20x20 stacks
- ~75g with hardware and pod
- Frame size - ~206mm
- Bottom plate - 2mm
- Mid plate - 2mm
- Arms - 5mm
- Hardware - 12.9 steel (screws) and Stainless steel (press nuts)
- Pod material - 3D printed Nylon
- Camera support - Micro
- Camera angles - 30-60 degrees
- Motor support - 16x16 and 16x19
- True X supports up to 5.1" props
- Nylon Pod
- 5 Carbon fiber arms, 1 bottom plate, and 1 mid plate
- Foam battery pad
- 4 - M3 30mm steel screws (For 30x30 stack use)
- 4 - M3 16mm steel screws
- 4 - M3 12mm steel screws (Replaces the 30x30 stack screws if using 20x20 stack)
- 4 - M3 6mm steel screws
- 4 - M3 10mm aluminum standoffs
- 8 - M3 press nuts
- 2 - M2 6mm screws for camera mounting
- Flight Controller: Helio Spring, Revolt, BetaFlight board
- ESC: 4-in-1 Aikon, Spedix, or any standard size ESC
- VTX: Mach2, AKK
- RX: FrSky XM+, decased Spektrum
- Camera: Foxeer Micro, Runcam Micro, or any standard size micro camera
- Antenna: Luminier AXII UFL/MMCX or Luminier Stubby (For use with the 'Rocketman' pod)
* All pods come in clear. Nylon is dye-able and video instructions for this can be found on our main page or clicking here. Due to the nature of Nylon, each pod may have slight differences in tolerance around the antenna cup due to shrinkage as they cool. We recommend that pods be boiled if left undyed to help make the material less rigid.
We do not support the RaceFlight BOLT ESC. However, some pilots have been able to make it fit.
Antenna not included.