Caddx Nebula is the smallest HD camera that's compatible with both Caddx Vista and DJI air unit HD systems.
With only 14x14mm dimesnion this nano camera will fit most micro and ultralite builds.
Dimension: 14x14x21 (also includes 19x19 micro adapter)
Image Sensor: 1/3 inch CMOS sensor
Resolution: 720P / 60FPS
FPV/Recording FOV: 150 Degrees
FPV Latency: 32ms
Work Temperature: -20C to +60C
1 x Camera
8 x Mounting Screws
1 x 14mm to 19mm Adapter
1 x Warranty Card
Other top rated products
- Route Package Protection4.9 star rating(212)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX FPV LONG...5.0 star rating(271)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX Special...5.0 star rating(200)
- Gemfan 51466x3 Hurricane Durable...4.9 star rating(57)
- M3 Knurled Aluminum Stand Off4.9 star rating(66)
- 2MM THREADED M3 ANODIZED STACK...4.9 star rating(49)
- GEMFAN 3016-3 PROPS - (2CW + 2CCW)4.9 star rating(52)
- TBS UNIFY PRO32 NANO 5G84.9 star rating(110)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
It only runs in high-quality mode but latency actually seems more stable although I'm not flying very far.
If your not replacing a broken camera make sure to get the one with the cable as it does not come with a back for the camera. An old ratel back fit it fine though.
I wouldn't recommend this just to save weight, there aren't as many setting changes as the factory DJI camera but for a toothpick build it's really nice it just fits so much better.
Caddx and DJI might update this thing with more ability to change settings so that's something to consider.
Overall I'm happy I bought is