Designed for toothpick style AIO flight controllers and nano FPV cameras, the Pick Pocket is a light little ripper. Pocket sized, low drag, and fast as hell. A micro indoor/outdoor cinewhoop style beast. The 4" version of this frame is great for really long flight times and nimble response.
- Designed for toothpick style flight controllers with 25.5mm to 26.5mm patterns
- Also has 20×20 stack position
- Matte twill carbon fiber plates
- Sized Now with 4″ Props (see Size Chart for details)
- 4″ frame supports both m2 9x9mm and m2 12x12mm motor mounting patterns
- No 3d printing needed, comes with what you need
- TPU Camera Pod fits Nano size cameras only
- All parts weights are listed below in “Size Chart”
- Includes 20mm M2 steel hardware
- TPU spacer set easy, clean stacks
- Pivot Mount canopy style for Insta360 Go 2.
We at BQE are really loving this new micro platform, expect a couple more variations soon!
You can download and print your own Pickpocket canopy on Thingiverse
- 1 x 4" Carbon fiber frame plate
- 1 x TPU Nano Camera Pod Pivot Mount Style
- 1 x TPU Multi-spacer set
- 1 x TPU Battery spacer
- 1 x Steel m2 hardware set (4 x 20mm + 2 x 4mm)
- 1 x Sticker